What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Yep Gnick you got a full tent this run and the seedlings look uniform even at this early stage, stay down dude! SS

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Sunday update, though should move it to monday for this grow as the flowering weeks ends on monday, tomorrow will be 3 weeks flowering..
everything doing fine..
349353F2 0AC7 4F8F A726 AA3E5EC103B5
D48B778A E631 4EB3 9D74 D0A123EED353
F4014DA6 3275 4232 8367 76FCE384FD55
2FD76A86 991B 4D6F 9851 2C799F057520
6C5BB911 027A 4464 9516 5A9DFAC3A55B
CBA58182 0ABF 4C5B 89BC B772F563BB77

Imperium X babies..
one had an accident while watering she fell on herself and the stem bent in half..
hence the support..
it’s been a couple days so she’s fine..
54A602DB 63D3 4CDC A29E 9D1CF68D5FB8
249507E7 1171 4F2B B5FD 888864664568

making some qwiso hash oil, did a 2:30 min shake this time as i’ll be cooking off in rice cooker as i’m all out of oil stuff.. not done yet but will post updates when finished..
3893D0DE FE97 4628 BFAD 13E813231626
53C24C89 0FA1 4CB7 9044 1354970335F2
19EDBE4F CEAF 46EF 9651 34FEE9E95576
EB26FB15 DFEC 4D60 BE93 CE17D27EF461
94DF89B6 3FF2 4C44 8E74 D0405E96D51D

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Sunday update, though should move it to monday for this grow as the flowering weeks ends on monday, tomorrow will be 3 weeks flowering..
everything doing fine..View attachment 1300186View attachment 1300185View attachment 1300188View attachment 1300189View attachment 1300190View attachment 1300193View attachment 1300196
Imperium X babies..
one had an accident while watering she fell on herself and the stem bent in half..
hence the support..
it’s been a couple days so she’s fine..View attachment 1300197View attachment 1300198

making some qwiso hash oil, did a 2:30 min shake this time as i’ll be cooking off in rice cooker as i’m all out of oil stuff.. not done yet but will post updates when finished..View attachment 1300199View attachment 1300203View attachment 1300202View attachment 1300204View attachment 1300205
BCC632D7 F8A3 462E 8C9E A2E4AC772F5D
994D62C7 01BC 4853 A6D1 AED2D29B4B79

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well well the sunday update with sad news but it’ll still be good..
so the future 1’s have gone through power outages for a week, that seems to be fixed now.. amongst other things.. kinda crazy lately!!..
most importantly is mildew! i can’t believe i got mildew indoors, how the hell????
i’ve got a couple ideas why..
anyways had some peroxide, made up a mix and soaked 2 plants and ran out so had ordered more and it came 2 days later so started to use it and realized it was a dud, no strength to it what so ever, so next day drove out to get some and have been using peroxide milk water in one combination or another..
i’ve noticed that with this strain it seems to have zero resistance, i’m literally soaking them with a gallon each, than letting sit 20-30 mins than i suck up the mess on the tent floor with the wet dry vacuum than crank up the 7500 cfm fan at them.. no other strain i’ve dealt with that got mildew indoor or out has been so much work.. but i’ll get them done and turn it all into primo hash oil..🤞
7ED7754B 5EBB 4299 B9A0 7FA9AB825374
4F92CD4B CD8B 491E 8F9C 48C53F2D973E
A90CAB95 BBDA 44C3 838C 9CCA38BE2483
F6BA4D65 8738 46EC 912D 1A6E76B162C4
72067043 14B5 4608 9E3A 6E8AC663F75B
6D04E83D 0936 4278 A7ED A34D1E547B71
576C7523 31C2 41DB 9124 9F6719324611

the Imperium X babies are doing fine, going to get transplanted in a day or two. the one that fell on to her self grew a knuckle and has started growing fine..
couple were just watered..
133E106C 7EEC 4523 A503 54471254FB97
5FED87FB 65BB 4A49 BA82 1CE47F9C2DE1

this knuckle pic was a couple weeks ago..
DEBA4ECC 6D3E 4771 9754 AB80C48B48B0

the Future 1 buds etc are pretty much ready for some dry sifting!
so getting prepared for later this week or next weekend..
51EBF104 9378 4F57 88C1 57B8BE1760B6
BFB4DA3A 76FA 4A87 9E76 A2818C562370
0A6F920D E780 4661 81E4 A222A78F1D98

well it’s been waaay overdue for me to buy some new stuff for growing so got a better system for mixing/measuring nutrients, stuff for cleaning up, restaurant/industrial quality..
even replacing my carbon filter as i’m guessing mine is over 5 yrs old..
B62BD4D7 4D42 4D1C B5C3 DCB9AD13D991

oh ya iphone got smashed again and taking videos don’t work, hopefully get a new phone at the end of the year/new year..

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

so the future 1’s have gone through power outages for a week, that seems to be fixed now.. amongst other things.. kinda crazy lately!!..
most importantly is mildew! i can’t believe i got mildew indoors, how the hell????
anyways had some peroxide, made up a mix and soaked 2 plants and ran out so had ordered more and it came 2 days later so started to use it and realized it was a dud, no strength to it what so ever, so next day drove out to get some and have been using peroxide milk water in one combination or another..
i’ve noticed that with this strain it seems to have zero resistance, i’m literally soaking them with a gallon each, than letting sit 20-30 mins than i suck up the mess on the tent floor with the wet dry vacuum than crank up the 7500 cfm fan at them.. no other strain i’ve dealt with that got mildew indoor or out has been so much work.. but i’ll get them done and turn it all into primo hash oil..🤞
View attachment 1306564View attachment 1306565View attachment 1306566View attachment 1306567View attachment 1306568View attachment 1306569View attachment 1306570

the Imperium X babies are doing fine, going to get transplanted in a day or two. the one that fell on to her self grew a knuckle and has started growing fine..
couple were just watered..View attachment 1306574View attachment 1306575
this knuckle pic was a couple weeks ago..View attachment 1306576
the Future 1 buds etc are pretty much ready for some dry sifting!
so getting prepared for later this week or next weekend.. View attachment 1306578View attachment 1306577View attachment 1306579
well it’s been waaay overdue for me to buy some new stuff for growing so got a better system for mixing/measuring nutrients, stuff for cleaning up, restaurant/industrial quality..
even replacing my carbon filter as i’m guessing mine is over 5 yrs old.. View attachment 1306581
oh ya iphone got smashed again and taking videos don’t work, hopefully get a new phone at the end of the year/new year..
Damn man, sorry to hear about the mildew. That’s such a buzz kill to find. Hopefully you can get something decent from it. That little knuckle is bad ass haha, it’s probably gonna out perform the rest. 5 years is a decent time to still have the same equipment, I hope ti get that outta mine. Your set up is killer too!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Damn man, sorry to hear about the mildew. That’s such a buzz kill to find. Hopefully you can get something decent from it. That little knuckle is bad ass haha, it’s probably gonna out perform the rest. 5 years is a decent time to still have the same equipment, I hope ti get that outta mine. Your set up is killer too!
thanks brother, yep mildew is a pain but i leave the feelings aside and do the job..
i’ve work with plants in worse condition..
yes new stuff! also i finally gone through my buddies lights he gave me, ( few mh & hps) lasted 3 yrs, ok quality but now i’m back to high quality metal halide and high pressure sodium lights using with the next grow (Imperium X)..

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

thanks brother, yep mildew is a pain but i leave the feelings aside and do the job..
i’ve work with plants in worse condition..
yes new stuff! also i finally gone through my buddies lights he gave me, ( few mh & hps) lasted 3 yrs, ok quality but now i’m back to high quality metal halide and high pressure sodium lights using with the next grow (Imperium X)..
Yeah just gotta keep moving forward that’s for sure. Damn that’s bitchin man, I’d love to grow under HID’s again. I had such great and fast harvest with them. Now that I’m growing just for personal stash I’m going with the cheaper route and led’s are cheaper in the long run. Can’t wait to see them in your next run man, enjoy!

sportyridr

sportyridr

Hey Nick, sorry to hear of your issues. Was thinking....

Is this a clone issue? Maybe something that carried over from that area?....The reason I ask is I don't remember you having any troubles with the Future 1 plants from seeds before this...I'm sure your grow is dialed in really well...

I have a bunch of Future1 seeds that I got at Blimburn, maybe I best grow em in the winter when my rh is much better...thinking out loud here lol

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey Nick, sorry to hear of your issues. Was thinking....

Is this a clone issue? Maybe something that carried over from that area?....The reason I ask is I don't remember you having any troubles with the Future 1 plants from seeds before this...I'm sure your grow is dialed in really well...

I have a bunch of Future1 seeds that I got at Blimburn, maybe I best grow em in the winter when my rh is much better...thinking out loud here lol
i’ve had large temp/humidity swings a couple weeks ago during that time it was cold out and i left a window open for a couple days..
a friend had mildew on his plants in mid september and i went over to help one day but i had a change of cloths before coming into my house that i directly went to the shower..
i wouldn’t worry about it, i’m just complaining because i’m thorough and noticing so far with this mildew that this strain is weak in mildew resistance, i could be wrong..
once you got it, trying to keep a dry area with low humidity will only help it grow, mildew hates rain as it can never really take hold so it’s basically raining everyday in my tent haha with my pump sprayer than i vacuum up and crank on the fans.. normally this is once/twice a week but this strain is everyday or every other day so far and i have at least 3 weeks to get to 9 weeks..

sportyridr

sportyridr

i’ve had large temp/humidity swings a couple weeks ago during that time it was cold out and i left a window open for a couple days..
a friend had mildew on his plants in mid september and i went over to help one day but i had a change of cloths before coming into my house that i directly went to the shower..
i wouldn’t worry about it, i’m just complaining because i’m thorough and noticing so far with this mildew that this strain is weak in mildew resistance, i could be wrong..
once you got it, trying to keep a dry area with low humidity will only help it grow, mildew hates rain as it can never really take hold so it’s basically raining everyday in my tent haha with my pump sprayer than i vacuum up and crank on the fans.. normally this is once/twice a week but this strain is everyday or every other day so far and i have at least 3 weeks to get to 9 weeks..

OK, I gotcha...I just didn't remember you mentioning it (I could have forgot lol)...sounds like you put together the perfect storm between windows & your buddy...

As tight a ship as you run there that post caught me off guard...hope you get it sorted man!

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Just goes to show that even with the clean protocols in place you can still get infections and infestations. Sorry to hear about your issues.

I'm sure you've done everything you can to remove whatever spores may be swirling around your space. Once they're in it's tough to remove them from the space.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Just goes to show that even with the clean protocols in place you can still get infections and infestations. Sorry to hear about your issues.

I'm sure you've done everything you can to remove whatever spores may be swirling around your space. Once they're in it's tough to remove them from the space.
your telling me haha
my grow area is literally cleaned or wiped down everyday as i’m like that.. spores are natural and in the environment you just can’t screw up like i did and let neglect go too long.. for a couple weeks i was feeding in the dark as work suddenly got crazy and didn’t get home till after lights out, being wore out.. all of it bit me in the ass!! haha.. it’ll all have to go to oil, not because of the mildew per say but more because there will be sooo much dead brown leaves and even sugar leaves i bet so that’s not good for sifting.. trichomes will finish and won’t be affected by the mildew, if anything maybe all this stress will enhance the terpenes?..
my outdoor wild thailand plant was literally dead in the ground with little bud rot, had mildew for weeks, after couple rounds of bud washing and a quick dry in the sunroom than in pail for a month.. i made oil and it was some of the tastiest oil i ever made..

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

your telling me haha
my grow area is literally cleaned or wiped down everyday as i’m like that.. spores are natural and in the environment you just can’t screw up like i did and let neglect go too long.. for a couple weeks i was feeding in the dark as work suddenly got crazy and didn’t get home till after lights out, being wore out.. all of it bit me in the ass!! haha.. it’ll all have to go to oil, not because of the mildew per say but more because there will be sooo much dead brown leaves and even sugar leaves i bet so that’s not good for sifting.. trichomes will finish and won’t be affected by the mildew, if anything maybe all this stress will enhance the terpenes?..
my outdoor wild thailand plant was literally dead in the ground with little bud rot, had mildew for weeks, after couple rounds of bud washing and a quick dry in the sunroom than in pail for a month.. i made oil and it was some of the tastiest oil i ever made..
LOL! Might be one of those "AHA" moments where you decide I need to infect all my plants and stress them out so they pump out more terps!!!!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey @GNick55,

Thanks for being so transparent man. With all the challenges that come up during a grow, it’s nice to see that even “pros” have mishaps. Sure you’ll square it away real soon.
basically let my guard down for a couple weeks and wow.. i was shocked and pissed,
oh well doesn’t look good by looks but it’ll be fine, i’ll just have to work a little harder, they’ll be getting harvested earlier in the harvest zone..
i’ll tell ya a pump sprayer, wet/dry vac and a powerful fan make the job so easy and thanks to gorilla for making a great “catch liner”?? for holding the water mix to vacuum up.. otherwise these plants would be garbage by now..
i’ll keep posting updates..
dry sifting this week so happy about that..

Moshmen

Moshmen

I feel ur pain , been 70/75 dew point here for days at time , not normal rh in my house been goin from 30-70 it’s crazy! If I draw air from the house but dehuey can’t keep up not even close . Sux I know

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I feel ur pain , been 70/75 dew point here for days at time , not normal rh in my house been goin from 30-70 it’s crazy! If I draw air from the house but dehuey can’t keep up not even close . Sux I know
I just chopped down the girls in my tent and was going to start drying and curing. Weatherman said 10 days straight of rain. 100% ambient humidity for the next 10 days!!!😭

Thankfully the skies parted and it's been sunny so I was able to get back on track with my dry and cure!!!

Top Bottom