• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
feeding with eazy..😁
Great idea for bubble machine mod! I never use mine primarily bc of that cheap ass white tubing! Home depot run for me, now I'm excited to make bubble again 😍. Good Stuff Nick
you will have trouble bending the hose a bit inside where it connects, i put a heavy duty steel chain inside the tube and used the stove burner to heat up by holding it close while bending it, either a thick spring, chain or something to use to hold the shape while heating.. or just buy an angle piece of plastic and connect that to washer and the hose to other end..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what sort of soil is that??
IMG 9527

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
how hard is it to use ? i may look at getting some of this for a grow id love to see how it works. trips me out how hard it looks xD
i love any of these pro mix bales, pretty much all the same stuff..
no man i’m lazy, they needed a watering a day or two earlier but i seen those split stems couple days ago and was like damn it, so undid the tie downs and duct taped till next day, tired after that and said fuck it to watering.. today got all caught up fixed with wire, re tie down and watered.. this grow as totally got out of my hands, i’m just hoping to not go through light stress, plants got to big and this sunday is the start of the 6th week, so if light stress is gonna happen it will start to show soon..🤞🤞

jdog22

jdog22

i love any of these pro mix bales, pretty much all the same stuff..
no man i’m lazy, they needed a watering a day or two earlier but i seen those split stems couple days ago and was like damn it, so undid the tie downs and duct taped till next day, tired after that and said fuck it to watering.. today got all caught up fixed with wire, re tie down and watered.. this grow as totally got out of my hands, i’m just hoping to not go through light stress, plants got to big and this sunday is the start of the 6th week, so if light stress is gonna happen it will start to show soon..🤞🤞
good luck dude !! im just leaving the 6th week of flowering now but ive hit the same issue as you. plants kinda out grew my tent a little some strains are just crazy with growing.

Top Bottom