one left,.. Afghanica..
IMG 0364
IMG 0363
IMG 0357

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Kind of looks like pistols don’t figure into the indoor harvest! Or maybe it is just different strains! Looks good!
that’s what has been going through my mind,..
i know it’s 100% indica, normally don’t want to harvest it with any amber, everything looks cloudy and milky but there’s still quite a few white hairs, i know if all the hairs have browned it has gone passed its peak.. probably getting chopped tomorrow morning..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Need Help..
Spider/Broad mites!!..
did 2 days of peroxide spraying than a hose off,
thinking of taking worst plant and doing isopropyl wash or should i just trash it all?..
and not waste the time and effort..

i’ve did do an 50/50 isopropyl wash just now,.. gonna do all 4..
i did remove all lower branches and some leaves..
so i’d sprayed anything else or
Need Help..
Broad mites!!..
thinking of taking worst plant and doing isopropyl wash or should i just trash it all?..

i did remove all lower branches and some leaves.. so firstly i did a peroxide spray than put into shower, 2 days later another peroxide wash than outside to use hose to spray them, than today im doing an isopropyl wash and let evaporate off,..
anything else or trash them?

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Need Help..
Spider/Broad mites!!..

Need Help..
Broad mites!!..

i did remove all lower branches and some leaves.. so firstly i did a peroxide spray than put into shower, 2 days later another peroxide wash than outside to use hose to spray them, than today im doing an isopropyl wash and let evaporate off,..
View attachment 2089197
I had a ficus that was almost covered in spidermite webs. It was a long battle of neem oil and isolation. Isolation is important, but you may already have em on all 4 in that tent. So you are already isolated.

Neem oil has done it for me indoors, but outdoors i have lots of basil and LOTS of mint (mint grows like a fuckin weed so be careful about that one) since these plants attract beneficial mites, ladybugs, and praying mantis.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I experimented this summer. Filled a garbage can up with water. Secure the soil in the pot. Inverted the plant and submerged the entire canopy in water. Put a couple of boards across to hold the plant while submerged. Just to see how the plant handled it. Left it submerged for 20 minutes and could’ve left it submerged for an hour. The plant didn’t blink. Submerged it right up to the bag. haven’t found a pest yet that builds up a resistance to drowning! Posted pictures in my thread. Just depends on how much work you want to put into trying to pull off a Hail Mary! It was bigger than your plants.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I had a ficus that was almost covered in spidermite webs. It was a long battle of neem oil and isolation. Isolation is important, but you may already have em on all 4 in that tent. So you are already isolated.

Neem oil has done it for me indoors, but outdoors i have lots of basil and LOTS of mint (mint grows like a fuckin weed so be careful about that one) since these plants attract beneficial mites, ladybugs, and praying mantis.
ya
I experimented this summer. Filled a garbage can up with water. Secure the soil in the pot. Inverted the plant and submerged the entire canopy in water. Put a couple of boards across to hold the plant while submerged. Just to see how the plant handled it. Left it submerged for 20 minutes and could’ve left it submerged for an hour. The plant didn’t blink. Submerged it right up to the bag. haven’t found a pest yet that builds up a resistance to drowning! Posted pictures in my thread. Just depends on how much work you want to put into trying to pull off a Hail Mary! It was bigger than your plants.
ya i’ve thought about that. works for spider mites, apparently broad mites need to be sunk in 115 degree water for an hour and the plant can’t handle that..
if isopropyl doesn’t kill everything than it’s on to the next grow..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
though i may try it tomorrow..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
So, have you smoked yours? How is it compared to flower?
I really like the afghan decarbed over the black sugar.
The black sugar gave me such a case of dry mouth it woke me up 2 hours before time to get up.
But, it might just be me. 😒
I love it! But because it melts, it can be a messy affair! Can’t really vape it in my rig. So thinking about grabbing a torch and making a meth pipe! And try to smoke it that way. I haven’t blown a crank pipe in 30 years! L O L!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Need Help..
Spider/Broad mites!!..

Need Help..
Broad mites!!..

View attachment 2089197
That sux! Bugs argh! Hopefully you can wash em good enough they be gone. Good luck! I'm rooting for ya!

cpurola

cpurola

I love it! But because it melts, it can be a messy affair! Can’t really vape it in my rig. So thinking about grabbing a torch and making a meth pipe! And try to smoke it that way. I haven’t blown a crank pipe in 30 years! L O L!
What's old is new again! LOL
I'm still finding my way with all the hash I made.
I decarbed some of the 3 year old stock and it does have a little oomph but less than half of when fresh.
The Black Sugar from last year just dries my mouth out too much and wakes me up during the early early morning.
The Afghan works great and I get a nice buzz before bed without bothersome side effects.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
When even the great Gnick55 gets mites what hope do the rest of us plebs have😂 hope ya get on top of the fkrs Gnick if not out with the old in with the new I suppose good luck mate👍
haha,.. no clue how i got them, obviously they got in somehow,.. only 2 things i can think of is the cats going outside or when i was raking leaves i must not have washed before going into room,.. well mites need live plant material to survive, without plant material they live between 3-11 days.. they don’t fly or jump.. though they love it dry and my grow area and house for that matter was in low 40’s high 30’s humidity..

Latest posts

Top Bottom