What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Please let me/us know when you find a formula that works.
So many of us seniors have this problem. That's why I started growing in the first place 5 years ago.
I don't want to get rip roaring high, just mildly high and a ful night's sleep.
And I love the way Afghan works for me. I have gotten very high, inadvertently, without the bad effects so I trust it.
But I'm also open to new strains and experiences. Think I'd like to try the Blue Dream monster that JKash has grown.
I'm growing a couple Afghani now, I really only smoke Indica at nighttime (I'm a Haze fan), it knocks me out but haven't found anything that keeps me asleep. Believe me, if I find a reliable sleep agent everyone is going to know!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The sunday update,.
IMG 0852

IMG 0877
IMG 0891
IMG 0876
IMG 0875

Peek-a-boo,. haha
IMG 0867

the red headed hippie and one red gsc of which is going to a friend, it’s the runt one and a female,..
IMG 0847
IMG 0894

catnip

P

Putthataway

I like how you are like so I can give them away. Awesome fella!

Eledin

Eledin

I'm growing a couple Afghani now, I really only smoke Indica at nighttime (I'm a Haze fan), it knocks me out but haven't found anything that keeps me asleep. Believe me, if I find a reliable sleep agent everyone is going to know!
Have you tried any strain 1:1 THC-CBD or similar? I have a buddy that smokes only CBD during the day and before going to bed he rolls a 1:1.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!
Another year, another spin of the wheel.
Keep on being a great teacher brother.
Definitely an inspiration for a lot of folks around here. Me included. It’s been a pleasure sharing and seeing your work. Influence and badass taste in music.

Your hash is ok too. 🤣 from what I hear 👊🏻🤡😜

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!
Another year, another spin of the wheel.
Keep on being a great teacher brother.
Definitely an inspiration for a lot of folks around here. Me included. It’s been a pleasure sharing and seeing your work. Influence and badass taste in music.

Your hash is ok too. 🤣 from what I hear 👊🏻🤡😜

Top Bottom