• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
gave up on the last seed, afghanica 🥲..
so i started 3 kumaoni regs, hope least one is a female for my outdoor,..

finally all done removing buds and leaf,..

IMG 1906
IMG 1908
IMG 1911

broke the trimmers,..
IMG 1912

picked out some hair and plant material after this inspection

tomorrow morning i’ll bounce the stalks and trimmings to collect any leftover heads to add to the pile and i’ll press and post here,..
IMG 1916

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hell, yes! What mesh was the screen? And what was the music? Just taking a wild guess, Billy Cobham? And maybe the room temp? 5 g is a hell of a return!
i trim over the 149 micron (110 lpi??)
room temp didnt matter (guessing 60-65),,. as it was froze to knock off any heads before going to garbage,. pretty much just showing people how easily your mature heads can fall off with gentle handling,., i’ve been soo careful and gentle the whole time since trichomes were developing on the plant,..
i was the trichome protector!🤣🥷
the band is ozric tentacles,..

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
those were done during the grateful dead days, late 80’s early 90’s,. we used to make and sell everything tye dyed at the shows
Amazing : ) I always wanted to go see the tribute shows the remaining members or at least I think Weir did at the Giants stadium. Never got the chance, oh well. One of the baseball coaches played in one of those shows!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well the kumaoni landraces haven’t popped through and it’s been 5 days? so i dug them up and cracked them manually with pliers and replanted,. everything went perfect,.
you could hear each shell crack open,. landraces have much harder thicker seed shells than modern breed marijuana,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, I’ve been kind of waiting and watching wondering how tough the shells were! Hopefully cracking them will do the trick! I’m about ready to start experimenting with a few of them to see how they pop. It kind of waiting to see what happens with you! I kind of had a feeling that getting the seeds to pop might be the biggest hurdle to overcome to growing these things

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yeah, I’ve been kind of waiting and watching wondering how tough the shells were! Hopefully cracking them will do the trick! I’m about ready to start experimenting with a few of them to see how they pop. It kind of waiting to see what happens with you! I kind of had a feeling that getting the seeds to pop might be the biggest hurdle to overcome to growing these things
well we did get 12 of these for free

Top Bottom