What a drag, Israeli firm grows "highless" marijuana

• Thread starter silverhaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I just read the article and I don't think the Government or Big Pharma are gonna try to take THC out of every cannabis strain on Earth. If it helps people to smoke this bud that has no THC because it relieves there symptons of being ill, then more power to them. All there doing is helping patients so they can take there medicine without getting 'high' because not everybody enjoys being stoned all day.

Trust me, its impossible for ANYBODY to breed out all the THC in every strain on Earth, so I'm not worried about it and I support medical marijuana, that includes the stuff with trace amounts of THC and large amounts of CBD.

dirk d

dirk d

"You come face to face with me and you'll shit all over yourself."

LMFAO!!!!! Hey dirk, that shit was too funny bro.
I am a seasoned shit talker you know! lol I am all for high CBD strains. Just don't want big pharma fing with cannabis through genetic manipulation. Proper breeding is the way to achieve a high cbd low thc strain. That's all i was saying.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I am a seasoned shit talker you know! lol I am all for high CBD strains. Just don't want big pharma fing with cannabis through genetic manipulation. Proper breeding is the way to achieve a high cbd low thc strain. That's all i was saying.

I understand what your saying, good thing Dr. Raphael Mechoulam is at work.

Thanks Cap, we need more people like him who want to isolate cannabinoids for medicine and learn more about cannabis as a medicine. Thats great work.

Chobble

Chobble

there studying CBDs...thats awesome, not a drag. IMO

Exactly.

Half of my garden will not get you stoned if you smoked its bud. Am I ruining the Genetic pool? I dont think so, What you folks need to remember is wild marijuana was initially more like a 2:1 THC:CBD ratio if that. Thousands of years have gone into afghani's etc to ensure there potency.

Chobble

c6j0e3

c6j0e3

The advances in CBD help people in pain everyday, and your pissin on the progress talkin about frogs asses and shit...your dumb dude...

I am all for scientific research. Progress is amazing as well, especially when it shows the positive effects of our favorite plant... BUT, I would be horrified to hear if a company like Monsanto were to get their hands on a marijuana patent, allowing them to genetically modify cannabis, hence, owning the plant, and capitalizing off of it.

Thanks for the article post Silverhaze.

Darth Schwag

Darth Schwag

I'm all for Israel playing with their funky CBD strains. If CBD has strong curative properties, that's great too. But i'm keepin a bad of good seeds just in case. LOL

K

kolah

I think much of the medicinal benefits are the high. Let them do what they want..just big corporate assholes trying to cash in. Big Corps do not give a fuck about our health, they care only about lining their filthy rich pockets.

Grow your own and share it with folks who need it.

reeldrag

reeldrag

I am all for scientific research. Progress is amazing as well, especially when it shows the positive effects of our favorite plant... BUT, I would be horrified to hear if a company like Monsanto were to get their hands on a marijuana patent, allowing them to genetically modify cannabis, hence, owning the plant, and capitalizing off of it.

Thanks for the article post Silverhaze.
monsanto does have its hands on it already bro and it is round up ready they developed it in HI they are just waiting for it to go legal

Top Bottom