What a drag, Israeli firm grows "highless" marijuana

• Thread starter silverhaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I personally have been seeking strains that are low in THC and high in CBD to raise. I can no longer ingest or smoke medicine as I have anxiety issues when I do. Thus I am always on the lookout for this type of strain to ease my arthritis pain. If you can help, I would appreciate a PM to see if we can work something out.

There is and will be a 'market' for both types of meds/weed. Recreational and medicinal use is where this is headed in the future. So I say...Go Isreal.

Whoa, nelly. . . It's dangerous to encourage Israel about anything. They already think they are entitled to destroy the world if they feel threatened lol.

K

kolah

I personally have been seeking strains that are low in THC and high in CBD to raise. I can no longer ingest or smoke medicine as I have anxiety issues when I do. Thus I am always on the lookout for this type of strain to ease my arthritis pain. If you can help, I would appreciate a PM to see if we can work something out.

There is and will be a 'market' for both types of meds/weed. Recreational and medicinal use is where this is headed in the future. So I say...Go Isreal.

Yep.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
not everyone likes the high (or low) MJ gives but they may be interested in it's medicinal value.

To each his own. just sayin'

My wife does not like to be high...But Cannabis helps her relax and sleep..
the 50/50 Cbd/thc strains we have tried, get her high and dont really work well for sleep.
But I think a lower thc and higher cbd might let her get some pain releif in the daytime.

FreedomTrain

FreedomTrain

I can't process.... Highlesss maryjane. Why.. . The Highness is just a side effect is all

Latest posts

Top Bottom