What are the Prices for MMJ in your State or Province?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Devlin1242

Devlin1242

New york is 30 an 8th for black market or 150 for an ounce of good indoor but nearest dispensary is 55 per 8th and 45 for a half g of concentrate. It's getting ridiculous

Devlin1242

Devlin1242

New york is 30 an 8th for black market or 150 for an ounce of good indoor but nearest dispensary is 55 per 8th and 45 for a half g of concentrate. It's getting ridiculous
Oh yeah my nearest dispensary is in the edge of Mass so dispensary prices are for Massachusetts

Madbud

Madbud

I wondering how in the hell weed is cheaper in New York then California? Mind boggling to say the least.
I do ounces for $120 of premium all day long from my basement and I make a good living doing it.
Ever been to upstate NY? I just heard $75/oz on the St Lawrence . No jobs but plenty of herb.

shaganja

shaganja

Supply and demand. ;-)
Nothing comes from downstate anymore. The homegrown u.p. is equal if not better than dispo from downstate. There is shit up here too. Dont get me wrong, but there is a small group up here that is putting out real quality stuff. I'm trying to get as good as them! Lol

R

redshift75

Recently the prices for MMJ have been reaching crazy levels in Pennsylvania, with 1/8 Oz going for $80 or more for some brands, concentrates are going up to $85 or more per half gram. What bugs me is that the state makes very little from the sales, the growers are complaining they aren't making money from it, but they are selling their wares for the equivalent of $640/Oz.
Is this insanity everywhere?
SO MMJ farmers learned nothing from the history of USDA farmers not to screw themselves. Thats sad. The next reiteration of "screw the farmer".

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nothing comes from downstate anymore. The homegrown u.p. is equal if not better than dispo from downstate. There is shit up here too. Dont get me wrong, but there is a small group up here that is putting out real quality stuff. I'm trying to get as good as them! Lol

I hope its better than west Michigan dispensary weed.

frebo

frebo

Southern Oregon ten packs of 1/2gr prerolls $27-15% indoor 29+% very good
A74FA088 2078 4291 90DA 079ACFC21518
ten
4167D874 8316 4BE3 87ED 12BB87C205B5

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Cheapest gram in AZ is like 8 bucks and youre smoking more neem, baruevia bassiana, bt, eagle 20 than you are weed. I wouldn't smoke that shit for free. I've thrown away more dispensary weed than I've smoked.

Even seen that shit on the top shelf, regularly. Private Reserve OG Kush at my nearest dispensary smelled like the most common biofungicide, that weird milky smell, budtender said it smelled like cinnamon to her..? $15/gram. And they had a clean good tasting SD labeled "mystery" on the bottom for 8 bucks! I came back for more 2 days latter, price was $10, it was rotted and had a chemical pesticide! These fucking grows cant even grow a whole jar of bud without getting some crazy ass desert infection that makes the bud smell like rotten peanut shells/oak leaf mold/ rotted alfalfa sprouts.

Theres a couple hydro brands that won't distribute pesticides but they usually feed heavy pull early and you can smell the nutes, 50-55/8th,the hype brands of AZs hypester idiots who will stand in line for 4 hours to get a jar with a cookies strain on the label.

There's one brand that sells clean soil herb 4g for $45, uncured wannabe Tga growers (RIP Sub) and it comes in unsealed jars so the dispo agents usually swap it out for trash if you can even find it.

These shops know they are selling pesticide-coated trash. The sample jars have been completely different herb than what's ai ended up with so many tines. All the permits are vertical, it's a rigged game, organized legalized crime. From top to bottom. I even had a deli tender pull nugs out of a different jar while I was window shopping the garbage edibles. Got home and the top half of my plastic tube was completely different herb (contaminated bottom shelf trash I recognized from the store) from what I picked out ( "top shelf" Greasemonkey smelling like hay but smoked decent enough to know it's a good strain). Those mother fuckers literally had a swap jar full of trash were behind the counter with the most popular strain in the stores (Greasemonkey) written on it.

I fucking hate that industry, those fucking cashier losers swapping buds, packagers dispersing moldy trash into decent product, probably by bosses order, and writing themselves leafly reviews saying they deserve a raise.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Illinois is like....just wow. Robbery. 85 an eighth with taxes for adult use, still SIXTY for medical. You can get popcorn for like 100 for a quarter.

I mean, it's brand new. Adult use just started this year. flu has not helped the first year be smooth in terms of supply, and obviously a lot of folks in Chicago have the money no problem. Still cheaper than a weekend hitting clubs or something. But....mannnnnnn.

What is crazy is a lot of these companies still aren't making that much in profit because they suck so much at growing and the state is taxing like nuts. Because Illinois.

I am a medical patient and I grow my own now (yay) so I don't particularly care anymore.

Last edited:
shaganja

shaganja

Yes! The company lume is all over Michigan. And they want 65 an eight also! I picked up a pre 98 bubba kush, and had zero relax feel. I scoped it. No cloudy. All clear tric heads. Pulled way too early. Taste was very commercial. bag appeal was on point tho. Every strain they had was nice to look at. But how far can you get on that? I live in tourist area and all of em are buying it! Lol. So depressing.

shaganja

shaganja

Yes! The company lume is all over Michigan. And they want 65 an eight also! I picked up a pre 98 bubba kush, and had zero relax feel. I scoped it. No cloudy. All clear tric heads. Pulled way too early. Taste was very commercial. bag appeal was on point tho. Every strain they had was nice to look at. But how far can you get on that? I live in tourist area and all of em are buying it! Lol. So depressing.
Missread. 85? Wow!

Top Bottom