What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

I was searching for it and just landed some Black Widow ....this is sxupposedly from Shantibaba...which is further stated to come from the same mom and pop plants from the old skool genetics of White Widow.
This is what I was told to at Mrniceauctions.com that Black Widow is actually White Widow renamed by Shanti as he is the creator of the original White Widow which has numerous knock off's now... He also state that he has mom's that can create any strains that are currently in existance.... something like 48 total plants ....

K

kolah

This is what I was told to at Mrniceauctions.com that Black Widow is actually White Widow renamed by Shanti as he is the creator of the original White Widow which has numerous knock off's now... He also state that he has mom's that can create any strains that are currently in existance.... something like 48 total plants ....

yup, that appears to be the buzz going around town. Pretty cool shit.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Hindu Kush around late 90's to 2003 in the midwest fucking reeked like burning tires and skunk, smell really couldn't be contained. Found the guy that had it after a little searching and the mother had just gone to shit after some disease over the years. Really bummed.

Hashplant in 98 in the midwest it was dark and every color in the rainbow and tasted strait up amazing. Never seen anything like it again.

Haven't really thought about a third but maybe an old school like the real super skunk, NL, or panama.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I am lookin for more info on Shanti's new venture...CBD Crew...anybody have anything?

Tex

juggernaut

juggernaut

I have to switch one.

MIKAGE very nice pheno i have.
Tastes great,Very nice up high that just makes u feel super comfy,
I've ran SAGE before and this is a very nice hybrid.

squiggly

squiggly

1. By far the strain I'm interested in finding the most is something that used to come around the midwest all the time (about 10 years ago was the peak I'd say) called "The Willies" or "Willy's".

There are any number of strains that I've seen identified as this stuff--but I can't seem to find the real deal from my childhood. If anyone has any info, I'd be indebted to you. Sadly, in the non-med midwest we don't keep track of strains very well (and my interest in this one started before my cannabis education truly began). The best info I've got is that this strain originated in either Cali or Oregon.

2. Something that breeds true for skunk aroma profile--I really have no preference here, any suggestions guys?

3. Pre-98 Bubba Kush--the breed-ability of this strain is too redonkulous for me not to want it. I love kush, and this stuff will give a healthy kush kick to just about anything you cross it with. Fruity Pebble OG Kush? Yes please.

Illmind

Illmind

hah i used to grow willies.. most solid neon green indica boulder nugs ever.. bong hit would gives ppl goosebumps n shivers n the high was super paranoid.. as far as indica potency i'd love to get her back n work some yield n flav to em.. it tasted like bubble hash.. wonder if williams wonder had any part as it is old school mayb sum1 abreviated it.. i want loompas hband real bad last hb i got was a dud.. well actually real dank but not loompas hb.. and the super og like pure kush..

squiggly

squiggly

hah i used to grow willies.. most solid neon green indica boulder nugs ever..

Yup, that's the one!

In an ideal world I'd use this as indica parent stock (after some selection--unless its a clone only varietal)--and as you say, "work some yield/flavor in".

Great minds....

I do not think that the willies and williams wonder are the same--but they both come out of the same era if I'm not mistaken (late 80s), so it's hard to tell. At that time things were still pretty hairy with regard to people keeping their genetics straight--and the two do sound similar (not to mention that many williams wonder crosses were named "willy's _________" arbitrarily.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah mine switched up too.
1. Gsc- forum cut
2. Cherry Pie
3. Twisted Purple Og's the BEST tasting smoke I had ever come across to date. I miss my cut.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I am lookin for more info on Shanti's new venture...CBD Crew...anybody have anything?

Tex
there was thread here on the farm about them..

And I was curios

No one ever posted flower pics..o_O

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Loompa's Headband. Fuck. I will take ANYTHING Loompa! That shit is sooo hard to come by. I have also been eying JAWS work for some time, so maybe something from him. This is hard. I am always after new cultivars, but I can only think of Loompa's HB, specifically. I do remember that JAWS had a cultivar in his thread that had green buds and when you broke them open they were purple. I really want that one. I haven't stopped thinking about it since i saw the picture of it a couple months back. I believe it was his Double Purple Dojo, but I could very well be mistaken. Good luck in your searches. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i grew out jaw's Trip OG x DPD cross he did, and it was exactly like that.

it had that "bleeding" effect if anyone has ever seen it.

break open a nug, watch it hit fresh air, WATCH IT TURN pink and purple in front of your eyes.

shit was amazing, no cuts though just ran it, was fucking beautiful.

JAWS

JAWS

i grew out jaw's Trip OG x DPD cross he did, and it was exactly like that.

it had that "bleeding" effect if anyone has ever seen it.

break open a nug, watch it hit fresh air, WATCH IT TURN pink and purple in front of your eyes.

shit was amazing, no cuts though just ran it, was fucking beautiful.

ya those are some killer seeds no doubt my friend, BUT that was brother OUTLAWS work all i did was do some selecting and made some F-GENS but ya still they turned out really nice and i need to make another batch im just about out of those and thats not a strain i want to lose....

glad you liked so much though..

peace;)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

hell yeah jaws, i totally keep forgetting outlaws work, my bad. respect due where its due!

still have 2 of those and 2 sugar ape f2 (pretty sure AO pheno?) stashed away, those were killer too man

hopefully the stash will grow. i love me some jaws gear. you're my modern day candyman.... took over the crown for the fun good crosses man have to say it!

JAWS

JAWS

top three is always changing and coming back and changing and on and on and on and on...

today though...
LEGEND OG
TRIANGLE KUSH
FACE OFF OG

next in line.
ANIMAL COOKIES
RASPBERRY KUSH

and lastly the two i'll look for untill the end of my days..
ROADKILL SKUNK / SKUNK BUD
SALMON CREEK BIGBUD

ahh ya any or all of those would be great for 2013....

ohh verry sorry i must having been dreaming while awake HAHAHAHA............

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

hell yeah jaws, i totally keep forgetting outlaws work, my bad. respect due where its due!

still have 2 of those and 2 sugar ape f2 (pretty sure AO pheno?) stashed away, those were killer too man

hopefully the stash will grow. i love me some jaws gear. you're my modern day candyman.... took over the crown for the fun good crosses man have to say it!

YES SIR outlaw is a solid cat and does FANTASTIC work and has for awhile now....

ohh ya im glad to see that those SUGAR APES are still around aswell...

BLAKE/CANDY-MAN is still alive and cranking out some good shit i just got a package from him just last week, another really cool dude that makes some of the crazest crosses you will ever see....

that man is the MAIN reseon why i do the kinda stuff i do, so its his fault that im like i am when thinking about HYBRIDS, with out him there would be NO chocolate banana kush--orange banana kush--blackberry banana kush--strawberry banana kush--chocolate dojo and many many more sweet fruity/candy HYBRIDS from my way......

got away from the sweet candy just a bit here latly but im always looking for a TOOTH-ACHE strain to be sure...

peace:D

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

JAWS, so was it only the Trip OG x DPD from Outlaw that purple inside? I thought it was one of your cultivars that you had sent to someone to test, but it has been so long ago. I just remember it being someone else posting pictures of it in your thread. Either way, it looked dank and made my ears perk up for sure. I almost put down Roadkill Skunk as well, but I am always after that. Great minds. Maybe I will add Aliendawg to my list. Good luck again. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom