What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

YES SIR outlaw is a solid cat and does FANTASTIC work and has for awhile now....

got away from the sweet candy just a bit here latly but im always looking for a TOOTH-ACHE strain to be sure...

peace:D

I have seen Outlaw Grower on boards here and there, but never had the pleasure of growing his cultivars. If you want some new Toothache shit, Mota's new Strawberry Diesel cultivars should definitely not be passed up. I have the Lungcandy #1 & #2, but I have jars of his G-13/HP x SD and Orange Diesel Kush x SD. Both veerrrry tasty. YUMMY. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

JAWS

JAWS

JAWS, so was it only the Trip OG x DPD from Outlaw that purple inside? I thought it was one of your cultivars that you had sent to someone to test, but it has been so long ago. I just remember it being someone else posting pictures of it in your thread. Either way, it looked dank and made my ears perk up for sure. I almost put down Roadkill Skunk as well, but I am always after that. Great minds. Maybe I will add Aliendawg to my list. Good luck again. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ya i made and sent out lots of F2 of the HYBRID and i did grow several awhile back so ya you most likly seen them in this thread many many pages back that a i ran personaly.....

its still one of my fav.

peace:)

oh ya did hear something awhile back about that LUNG CANDY and from what i remember is was grow if ya get the chance type strain...

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Oh man the Willis was top notch that's the best weed I remember getting 12 years ago, I'd love a cut of it sometime. People have tried to tell me Williams wonder is the same cut but its not. I got a buddy used to move pounds and pounds of that shit back then he was paying $4500 and making bread off em.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

just a little tid bit reminder for us in med states,

i still have a buddy on the east coast that pays 4800-5K for DECENT OUTDOOR. sometimes it was some indoor, but like mad commercial hay smellin small nugs.

shits ridic out there. then fuckers will flip it 20/g 35/65 all day.

got a shitload of outdoor? you're already sayin fuck federal law by bein here, go buy a house off a single crop!! LOL!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
just a little tid bit reminder for us in med states,

i still have a buddy on the east coast that pays 4800-5K for DECENT OUTDOOR. sometimes it was some indoor, but like mad commercial hay smellin small nugs.

shits ridic out there. then fuckers will flip it 20/g 35/65 all day.

got a shitload of outdoor? you're already sayin fuck federal law by bein here, go buy a house off a single crop!! LOL!

Yup, you med folks forget sometimes. Us non-med state growers are still risking our freedom and everything we have to do what we do. We also cant just walk into a store and pick up whatever cuts we like its a candy store lol.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Got my Top 3 ....and some, 2013 is going to be a blast around here! My bro just finished the Lung Candy #1 I gifted him, they finished quick, 8 to 9 weeks and the high was great ....the SD leaning pheno was my fav! I have a grip of strains from Mota that I put in the vault!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Another one to add to my list...
Jaleel white's orchard -strain created by alien and skunk with the assist on the name

This shit....this shit right here is some of the most epic smelling, tasting and looking buds iv sampled in a while.......smoke report coming soon

soserthc1

soserthc1

I am lookin for more info on Shanti's new venture...CBD Crew...anybody have anything?

Tex
go to mrniceauctions.com or to project cbd google them the auction site is sweet you can get some good genetic's 1/1 ratio on there cheap but you need to be on as the auction winds down or you will get outbid by a dollar , so have that clicker finger ready , only drawback is you ned to sign for them and not breeder packs come in straws but there legit shanti/nevil/ howard marks gear .......

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Aliens FPOG & or SourFP
Mt.Hood Huckleberry
Purple Paralysis
are my current hit list.
A dream list is entirely a different story.

soserthc1

soserthc1

East Coast pricing is as follows and in general east coast , not new york because shit is double most east coast pricing, 60 1/8 100 1/4 200 1/2 400 zip 1000-1100 qp 2000-2100 1/2 lb elbows usually 3800-4000 all for good indoor but this is all from who u know and where you go....if being shipped from Cali or Co. prices will drop as your gonna be getting outdoor and risk goes up when greed goes up , just had a neighborhood friend (old days) get busted having NYCD being shipped from Cali in cabinets to a warehouse and when the person from Cali came to collect he also got busted , so be safe and don't get greedy ..... topic 3 strains I want 1) Alien's favorite 2) skunks favorite 3) waayne favorite have not sampled enough different strain's to say I really need this , I will say that to date the ARC (sour dubs leaner) is the best tasting smoke I have grown ......... Happy New Year to all .......

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

[quote="JAWS, post: 978177, member: 540"
RASPBERRY KUSH [/quote]

I have seen this going around norcal, the raspberry kush I saw was just kryptonite with another name though. Have you had kryptonite? Would you say they are the same?

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

1 Albert Walker- will have her soon. kicking myself for passing on this girl when she was being passed around my circle. after a few harvesst came in all my trusted homies were sayin how dank she is.

2 Gsc forum cut- Makingoo's thread made me want to see wat shes all about. plus she needs to meet a few more of us MI growers

3 an oldschool piney strain. just got Snowcap and here its piney but have never sampled any

JAWS

JAWS

[quote="JAWS, post: 978177, member: 540"
RASPBERRY KUSH

I have seen this going around norcal, the raspberry kush I saw was just kryptonite with another name though. Have you had kryptonite? Would you say they are the same?[/quote]

hum no i have never heard tha tale before about the RASPBERRY been seeing pics and hearing good things about it though....

nope nice tried the KRYPTONITE but i do have a few seeds of it...

peace:)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
1 Albert Walker- will have her soon. kicking myself for passing on this girl when she was being passed around my circle. after a few harvesst came in all my trusted homies were sayin how dank she is.

2 Gsc forum cut- Makingoo's thread made me want to see wat shes all about. plus she needs to meet a few more of us MI growers

3 an oldschool piney strain. just got Snowcap and here its piney but have never sampled any
"Like" :)
I want old school pine tree! loved that stuff!

I have no Doubt Albert Walker is Bomb...I Love Aliens cross, Ewok

I got caught in the Hype and got some Fourm Cut GSC's
Very Pretty plant. that's for sure..It will be awhile before I flower any though.
Im still excited though :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom