What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Rival congrats on the mod stat, you've put in some serious time, been watching you for a minute, felt kinda stalkerish LOL but glad someone recognized your time! Drop motiv or surfr a pm if you wanna see pics and come play with the big boys.

It's a shame, cause the original ones are sick, i know of a few cats that have the original fire and might re-dux the wifi and pass them around, the community needs real shit so they don't have to get fucked trying to hunt elite cuts from scammers.

Same like the original sensi star, luc lost the dad, then lost the mum, now just s2's of his fem seeds, too bad really liked it! Also the ak, wish simon still kept the dad, man i'd sell my ol'lady to get the original old school 90's cherry ak!

aligee same to you man, drop motiv or surfr a pm if you want to go check out where the short bus disappeared too! ;)
I got ya. Is she that held tight we can't share pics. Must be some Killz. I been playing wit the big boys, bro. I got lots of fire up in the Funk Lab. The White Fire is bomb but I've had
better. I think we can all say that bcawz, we all have our own opinion.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
look what I just found!

IMAG0278

I didn't even remeber making these. My Wifi #2 (from old stock I believe like 2 years ago?), and a beefcake of a male starfighter. Just so happens I have space to pop 12 more beans!

here is the wifi #2 I have:

P1017735

S

smoketrees

aligee, again not stirring but there a quite a few that have said raskal lost his fire mom a little while after working with swerve, the one they replaced it with is not the original fire they used to do the 1st few batches.

The wifi 43 and 80 are where the magic is now, the #3 is still sick but the 43 and 80 are much better.

I heard the same story, im surprised they werent able to get there original raskal cut back, im sure he has by now. also heard the same about 43 & 80 being better than the 3.

I always enjoy reading what cuts people are currently after, I wish things were legal so I could make lots of your dreams come true, ha.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

My three are
Raskals cut of purple urkle or alien x urkle
Jo Jo rizos purple elephant ( I had it but lost her .might get it back again)
Real northern lights 1#

DGD

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I want me some GSC some Wifi and after that I dont give a shit.lol No there's always something I like. Variety is the spice of life!! But yeah those cookies been bouncing through my head like a nice set of titties lately. Oh yeah I'd really like to try the LAD and the ARC. So whoever makes it to Hash Bash needs to bring that!;) And some Cookies!:wacky:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thai x mull.punta rojo pure.+ 4 packs of mallawii gold standardto sort through(woulda loved Affro pips mallowii , but affromans gone)
punta rojo is this a strain that is land race to puerto rico as i received a zip awhile back and was told the bud came from PR. all i could research on it..... that punta rojo is land race or a strain based out of PR.....

Reactions: Dad

Latest posts

Top Bottom