What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

I still want P91!!! I'm in freaking Dago and can't find the shit!:(

G13 isn't a possibility so I'll change that to Airborne G13 cut.

Had a cut that went by Jedi a long time ago. I believe it was a Blueberry x Skunk#1. It was Blueberry x something for sure. But stronger than any BB hybrid I've ever had! Had a BB x Trainwreck that was yummy, but wasn't as potent as the Jedi.

Dad

Dad

I still want P91!!! I'm in freaking Dago and can't find the shit!:(

G13 isn't a possibility so I'll change that to Airborne G13 cut.

Had a cut that went by Jedi a long time ago. I believe it was a Blueberry x Skunk#1. It was Blueberry x something for sure. But stronger than any BB hybrid I've ever had! Had a BB x Trainwreck that was yummy, but wasn't as potent as the Jedi.
cali connect has jedi kush lol deathstar x sfv, probably not what your talking about

619ster

619ster

cali connect has jedi kush lol deathstar x sfv, probably not what your talking about
Nope not that lol. But I've also had Red Eye Jedi which isn't it either.

I feel you on that Hollywood PK tho. Used to run Royal Pure Kush (Hollywood PK x Royal Kush). BOMB!!! Would love to try the Hollywood PK on it's own.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Cherry AK, that next-level Jack Herrer pheno, and a local strain called Puss Kush (pre 98 x catpiss, saw it at a disp. in boulder, been craving it but never see it anywhere)

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
ive been on the hunt for a legit sour diesel and a road kill skunk but other then that my wish list is almost complete mabey that gsc just to see what all the hype is about and way out here in ol montana i im pretty secluded

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

ive been on the hunt for a legit sour diesel and a road kill skunk but other then that my wish list is almost complete mabey that gsc just to see what all the hype is about and way out here in ol montana i im pretty secluded
hey kooten
Would love to live in Montana picked my boat up in kalispell. What a beautiful place. I had a hb cut from the ridges above Kovolo that would have covered both the rks and the sour d for ya. But I do no more :(

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
hey kooten
Would love to live in Montana picked my boat up in kalispell. What a beautiful place. I had a hb cut from the ridges above Kovolo that would have covered both the rks and the sour d for ya. But I do no more :(

yep i live on flathead lake its beutiful country one of the clearest lakes ive seen and the mountain range is out rages with endless amounts of activities all year round i love it here and since im kootenai i can hunt all year round from missoula all the way in to cannada its lovely

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

yep i live on flathead lake its beutiful country one of the clearest lakes ive seen and the mountain range is out rages with endless amounts of activities all year round i love it here and since im kootenai i can hunt all year round from missoula all the way in to cannada its lovely[/
Fu$/ man sounds like a ruff life:)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This set right here damn near covers it for me I been blessed with great gifts from great friends this one is gonna be tough to top! For me that is...
Ortega's diesel, Ortega's kush#4, Jim Ortega's kush #1, ORTEGAS Chemdog

R

Rob1

Chemdog D
Road kill skunk
Grape Ape
Uptown Haze/Purple Haze ( boys in NY know what I'm talking about)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I thought the pic went up guess not but here it is

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

williams wonder, peteies greedy and purple urkle. and not the shit everyone is passing off as these. i'm talking about some back in time real cuts. never gonna happen but it can be dreamed of.

soserthc1

soserthc1

williams wonder, peteies greedy and purple urkle. and not the shit everyone is passing off as these. i'm talking about some back in time real cuts. never gonna happen but it can be dreamed of.
Back in the day real time cuts always makes me laugh and not trolling you mayo ..... but as everything should weed get better as time goes by and people discover more about the plant's profile and indoor cultivation has had to increase potency , yes there is alot of watered down strains now but still magic to be found ..... yes you miss something from the past that you enjoyed and can't find anymore ... but that shouldn't effect the quality of weed being grown now ..... i wish i had my 1979 firebird back but that does not make my 2009 bmw a bad car........ just a random thought ........peace

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Back in the day real time cuts always makes me laugh and not trolling you mayo ..... but as everything should weed get better as time goes by and people discover more about the plant's profile and indoor cultivation has had to increase potency , yes there is alot of watered down strains now but still magic to be found ..... yes you miss something from the past that you enjoyed and can't find anymore ... but that shouldn't effect the quality of weed being grown now ..... i wish i had my 1979 firebird back but that does not make my 2009 bmw a bad car........ just a random thought ........peace
you are soooo right. I think my love for those strains from my past is prob more about a longing for a more basic time when there weren't a billion different strains of OG. I know there are waaaay better strains available now and lord knows the web has made growing easier?!?. So lets get that firebird of yours back and maybe between the seats we could find a couple seeds and start all over. have a good one.

Top Bottom