What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

shit sky high im from KC too! i used to gorilla blue river road. killed it with blue ridge grown mexi bag seed(ohh how i wish i still had those!!) mmmm mmmm good!

ohh and my list has to be up dated.
ghost train appears as good as attained(thank you!)

so i want a really good mexi land race either gurerra(sp?) or oaxacan ,or michocan.:))
by any chance do any of you need to rent a place in KC? Pm me if so, got a nice house out there. And may I add one more to my list.......the true NORTHERN LIGHTS......when I was a kid I got it from a grower up north and although it was not cracked out it was some super tasty stuff, it would coat and numb my mouth.

619ster

619ster

Thanks skunk! I just got House of Funks frost hammer (gieselxsnowlotus) I'm freakin pissed I missed the ecsdxsnowlotus.

Tomorrow I'm gonna order the goji og if it's still around. Missed the NL cross and almost thumped myself
Got a couple House of Funk Snow Lotus X's myself. Too bad they seem to be done as a group.

I think I may have snatched that last NL5 cross from Bodhi lol (oops!) compulsive purchase! I waited too. 5 hours and still there??? MINE!!!!! Ahahaha! Not laughing at you though I wish his gear was more widely available.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
by any chance do any of you need to rent a place in KC? Pm me if so, got a nice house out there. And may I add one more to my list.......the true NORTHERN LIGHTS......when I was a kid I got it from a grower up north and although it was not cracked out it was some super tasty stuff, it would coat and numb my mouth.

Check out SuperGlue from Seedism. It's probably the next thing I grab. It's an NL1xNL5 cross. Delicious for the tongue, head, and heart.

outwest

deep buddy

deep buddy

dude im mean its my home but that town is a shithole. only one way im goin back..in a box.

Reactions: mal
smartcalyx

smartcalyx

what a fun thread...

More than all else I'd love:
Afghan Landrace
Nepali Landrace
Colombian Landrace

I want to create new flavors!
I just got Gravity, which topped my list since I first saw/smoked it in '08.

As far as established varietals go:
Trinity
Master Kush/Pure Kush/Hindu Kush
Hogsbreath (hawgsbreath)

But hardly anything compares to the SSH cut my homie got from Shanti way back. Best fucking smoke... hell anything from the days of massive dutch seed runs through the 1990s would be nice, but nothing sounds as good as the landrace strain some secluded African/Sub-Asian family has run and bred for generations, crossbred into another landrace strain some secluded Pacific Island/South American family has run and bred for generations
got some afghan landrace seeds in the works, hoping someone here at the farm has room to breed enough to share here at the farm.

sky high

sky high

dude im mean its my home but that town is a shithole. only one way im goin back..in a box.

Fuckin A...brilliant minds think alike! Haven't lived there in 30 years and don't plan to go back.
I grew up a coupla miles north of the Sports Complex, deep. What a fuckin hot/stiiicky goddamn place that is. No way I'd live in the heat/humidity again...

s h

B

bckwht

Got a couple House of Funk Snow Lotus X's myself. Too bad they seem to be done as a group.

I think I may have snatched that last NL5 cross from Bodhi lol (oops!) compulsive purchase! I waited too. 5 hours and still there??? MINE!!!!! Ahahaha! Not laughing at you though I wish his gear was more widely available.

I am 100% blaming myself on Missing the NL. I watched it for 3 days lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey whats up fella's? My top 3 most wanted would be the Chemdog D cut, the Fire cut Og and Kromes cut of The White, again. Whats up with Girl Scout Cookies? Somebody put me up on that! W'sup SMF? Still reppin hard I see!
Oh snap, what's up quest. Haven't seen you around in a minute. Hope your doing good brotha. Nice top three picks. The white is epic and the Chemdog D is so funky ass smelling stuff. I do prefer the 91 chem outta the original Chemdog cuttings but the d was nice, the sis is good but yields the most and the Chemdog #4 I think is better than the d and the sis....~Smf~

S

StonerB

Real deal durban poisan
Dannyboy from subcool
My XXX OG father the fuckin sheriffs took
It has been said before good females are a dime a dozen, finding a good breeding male is like finding condoms at the Vatican . FUCK THE POLICE!!!!!
I limited the list to three but I LOST more than 3 DOZEN elite strains. It was so devastating I now limit my losses and only grow a few at a time. As long as they stay the fuck outa my safe deposit box ( bean storage) this wont happen again.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Real deal durban poisan
Dannyboy from subcool
My XXX OG father the fuckin sheriffs took
It has been said before good females are a dime a dozen, finding a good breeding male is like finding condoms at the Vatican . FUCK THE POLICE!!!!!
I limited the list to three but I LOST more than 3 DOZEN elite strains. It was so devastating I now limit my losses and only grow a few at a time. As long as they stay the fuck outa my safe deposit box ( bean storage) this wont happen again.

I feel u brutha just lost 5 or 6 grand in seeds my self and quite a few rare hybrid going and now i have none well i have a few amazing frinds here bless me with a few gifts of Epic Dank and I can't thank them enough And Bodhi is coming out with a legend Og x snow lotus soon its gonna be epic dank of the heights order I can't wait to get those Its gonna be an elite killer Lol!!!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Columbian Red...Thai Stick...and that red Michoacan in '74...... those would certainly be on my list >>>>IF<<<< you could grow anything even REMOTELY close in high and taste.....

but nope....I've seen/grown the "Columbian Red" and a few thai varieties over the last 20 and there's just no similarity between what we grow and what we used to get in the mid-70's...which was cured all to fuck...to a lovely/tasty red/gold/brown....not fresh green weed. In fact, we never even SAW green/uncured weed til the 80's/KGB/Skunk where I grew up in the Midwest (KC). Just NOT the same thing. (sorry Reeferman, you had to be there)

3 cuts, huh?

Wheelchair Crippler.... from Nederland...and not the fake cut...
The best tastin' "Kush" cut out there......WTF "kush" really is.... LOL
Roadkill Skunk...

nice lists, folks

s h
yeah skyhigh that colombian was a different smoke back in the day, completely different even from the good mexican. we had an foreign exchange student in high school, he was colombian, he send me some fresh weed from the motherland when he got back, best weed i smoked for quite some time. 80's skunk was wonderful, such a difference...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Columbian gold
thai
the original skunk(the bright green stink your whole house up shit)
all three were one hitter quitters,at least back in the day,but back then we got plenty high off the mersh too,you just had to smoke a j every 5-10 minutes lol.
skyhigh and i must be about the same age,i remember the michoacan too.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Have any of you tried the Destroyer from cannabiogen? It's a mexi/columbian cross mixed into Meao Thai... curious if any of the older generation have tried it- if so, how it stands up against the classics.

I know for me if I smoke more than a few bowls in an hour I get mild auditory and visual hallucinations. Plus it tastes great

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Man iv noticed a lot of the old skoolers talk about old strains from the 70s, 80s, and even the 90s.... To bad the canna world back then isn't what it is now or else there would at least be more easily to get hybrids or maybe even Ibl lines still around. Then again I don't really think cloning was used back in the day to much or I'm sure friends would have passed more friends genetics......just some food for thought.~Smf~

V

vierundzwanzig

great thread SMF
im an old schooler too and want the real G 13.
grew g13 hash plant from the 90's in the 90's the government experiment is probably true believe it or not the choice is ours the blue or red pill. I'm taking the BLUE ONE! red seems so devilish.

Headband is in my grow at this moment don't know any breeder personally so it's not loompas

GSC I want this because it's the true evil weed inspired by the devil follow wiz for a second a see his connection within the media.

with that being said I pray that we all protect our families and friends the best way we know how.

Gruss Gott

Top Bottom