What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m growing some Extra Sour Diesel this time around. May make some seeds. Also got Choc D ,SD and some other fuel stuff going. Thinking of crossing the Diesel with some original OG Kush I started or maybe some Sensi Star v1 ?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I`m growing some Extra Sour Diesel this time around. May make some seeds. Also got Choc D ,SD and some other fuel stuff going. Thinking of crossing the Diesel with some original OG Kush I started or maybe some Sensi Star v1 ?

Oh please do that MC evey one of those hybrids you said sound AMAZING that's epic shit waiting to happen. I for get you have a bunch of sick ass gear. Do have any elite's gear going ? I know there has got to be some gems in those. I'm sure I'll deff take a pack of each what Og were you thinking about using? Also there is a sensi star cut i see some times on the web i think its called the orge cut or something that girl is ridiculously frosty. What cut a re you working With Mc? I can't wait to see you girls I'm sure your gonna kill it this year stay frosty bro peace!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I work with seeds not cuts. The OGK is just that ,original seeds that were never grown out until now. They came from the same source as did all the original pheno types. I have tons of Elite` Genetic`s gear. I`m running some Sour Banana crossed with my Banana OG kush , they are just f1`s but if any turn out good I`ll be making f2`s with them. The original Sensi Star is what I`m running,sometimes called puna, puna butter in the Islands, that was in the 70`s though. I`m also running Jefferson`s Porch,genetics are from Tomas Jefferson`s Father. Aliendog v1,wifi&the white from OG Raskel, Pre-Soviet kandahar,Hell I can`t remember I got so many strains going! Around 200+.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I work with seeds not cuts. The OGK is just that ,original seeds that were never grown out until now. They came from the same source as did all the original pheno types. I have tons of Elite` Genetic`s gear. I`m running some Sour Banana crossed with my Banana OG kush , they are just f1`s but if any turn out good I`ll be making f2`s with them. The original Sensi Star is what I`m running,sometimes called puna, puna butter in the Islands, that was in the 70`s though. I`m also running Jefferson`s Porch,genetics are from Tomas Jefferson`s Father. Aliendog v1,wifi&the white from OG Raskel, Pre-Soviet kandahar,Hell I can`t remember I got so many strains going! Around 200+.
I know you got some fire i wish i would have ben growing when elite was around i would of swooped some but i think you should start working out your chuckin are get it nice and strong and make some sick og and diesel crosses that would be epic I know i 'm not the only one who would love to get some MC dank! that is the sensi star i'm stalking about she looks amazing always wanted that girl and the banna kush cross sounds epic MC can't wait to see some pics!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
You can see a pic of them in my pop up greenhouse under Med states,Cali,MC`s forrest adventure. They`re all bunched up in there but at least there are some photo`s already up. It`s got crouded in there as I still don`t have the planter beds done yet.I plan on taking some fresh pics tomarrow and posting em. some are 4 foot tall now!

onisdad

onisdad

1 Candy Jack
2 Girl scout Cookies
3 Green Crack

Durban Poison used to be in the number one position on this list but i have recently acquired a cut and damn is she doing fine so far!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
1 Candy Jack
2 Girl scout Cookies
3 Green Crack

Durban Poison used to be in the number one position on this list but i have recently acquired a cut and damn is she doing fine so far!

Ahhh yes, Candy Jack, the Billy Joel song. ;)

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

i have ten beans of elitechem08* raskal og * cherry cake # 2 gifted from a really generous member here - is this a strain i should hold on to. I really dont have the access to the all the really dank strains around this part that you cali, colo, mich guys do but i am trying to build a collection of really dank weed - but getting hard when you cant get it straight from the source - its a little depressing when you pay and it never shows up but all in the game i guess....... peace soser ..........to those who have help it is much appreciated and always will be remember ..... thanks .....ps i have yet to flower the above strain out yet but out of the two beans i popped so far one is looking stellar...

B

Bluenoser

I REALLY,REALLY want Dr. Greenthumb's Freedom 35 and now that it's feminized his Matanuska Thunderfuck

Venom818

Venom818

so.cal master
blueberry -one with bubba like kush nugs and straight bb muffin flavor
some shit here in the sfv we called mondays batch for some reason it would only come around on monday's shit was a super indica made u see shit even when not baked LOL.the herb has no name just what we called it

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

so.cal master
blueberry -one with bubba like kush nugs and straight bb muffin flavor
some shit here in the sfv we called mondays batch for some reason it would only come around on monday's shit was a super indica made u see shit even when not baked LOL.the herb has no name just what we called it

you know pisces genetics has the so cal master in fems.. i snatched a pack cuz jimmy brings the heat!

Latest posts

Top Bottom