What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

definitely piney. Like minty piney to me... It has a interesting green color. More on the lighter side, but dull green. Like a bluish green maybe..?

its a lime color.. if it was a cold sep. or oct thered be a lot more hints throughout of course (just got hints though.. never dark).. i just remember seeing it compared to his old ass cut of sativa blueberry n that shits was straight up turquoise.. like the whole plant was blue (also from the same peeps i beliieve) but for the most part its just kind of an average light green kinda color with blue hints to it.. i havent smoked it inna minute.. ill have to stop over there n see hows it be goin. it doesnt really smell like pot at all.. just citrus riney piney.. i dont know if i remember a mint persay.. everyone does smell things diff though. is there documentation of it anywhere 'sides that link i jus peeped a sec ago? id hate to say if it is or isnt going by a thumb nail pic
i never said i did dude.. im asking questions.. all ik is its a old NL from my gpa n its dank

squiggly

squiggly

WTB any skunk strain that smells like legit skunk.

That's about it for me currently, got the rest of what I want.

Shamus

Shamus

it was a stab as he cant comprehend me having the f1 durban or thin mint.. also i dont know if i have it (at least what ur lookin for cap.. ik its a really old piney ass riney cut of NL thats about it) ill try and get some pics and get some cuts to flower out n show u good folks
no other pics?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Elvis
Chocolate trip
True RKS
Ill be getting Elvis diesel S1's at some point but not really sure as to where the "diesel" stands to the "pure" Elvis.. Either way it'll be interesting.
The chocolate trip on its own was very floppy and grew like shit. Not only did I trash it but Hazeman did as well. Might be better to find her in a hybrid. Smoke wasn't the best, might but not be my personal preference. From a growers aspect though, not worth going after the original cut. The Elvis was another that was trashed. Had a very unique aroma and flavor but wasn't to strong of herb. Def a mild sativa and wasn't the most pleasant bag appeal that's for sure. Just figured I'd give you my personal experience with them....but who knows, you might dig them. Everyone likes different stuff.

What do you mean... "too"?

Who else has it? You? I'm coming over.
Cap, with how much damn hate and shit is getting talked on these boards from members about other members boasting and talking about what strains they hold, I don't think anyone should even waste there time talking about what they have. Some people are just sore and get down on people for showing pics or talking about certain things. I saw a post someone made dogging on me about how I though one of aliens new crosses he made was excellent in my smoke report. They said it was like I was saying look what I got and you don't type of fucking bullshit. If that's the case then what in the living fuck is the point of any of these forums or online sites. I'm also not talking about some new member or anything.....just a person that's been on the site for a long time and didn't think I'd see what he wrote.......you know who you are ya fuckin douche. People stop spreading cuts because of fucks like him...

The nl5 is held by a decent amount of people in my area. Same with the nl6 and nl1. The nl cut iv been after for years and years since I first started to strain hunt is the nl7. The one that gets crazy tropical colors like a damn rainbow. I never hear any talks about it and it seems like it would be some super fire!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Takes dynamite to get me high, too much of everything is just enough....
One more thing I just got to say... I need a miracle everyday...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The chocolate trip on its own was very floppy and grew like shit. Not only did I trash it but Hazeman did as well. Might be better to find her in a hybrid. Smoke wasn't the best, might but not be my personal preference. From a growers aspect though, not worth going after the original cut. The Elvis was another that was trashed. Had a very unique aroma and flavor but wasn't to strong of herb. Def a mild sativa and wasn't the most pleasant bag appeal that's for sure. Just figured I'd give you my personal experience with them....but who knows, you might dig them. Everyone likes different stuff.

Cap, with how much damn hate and shit is getting talked on these boards from members about other members boasting and talking about what strains they hold, I don't think anyone should even waste there time talking about what they have. Some people are just sore and get down on people for showing pics or talking about certain things. I saw a post someone made dogging on me about how I though one of aliens new crosses he made was excellent in my smoke report. They said it was like I was saying look what I got and you don't type of fucking bullshit. If that's the case then what in the living fuck is the point of any of these forums or online sites. I'm also not talking about some new member or anything.....just a person that's been on the site for a long time and didn't think I'd see what he wrote.......you know who you are ya fuckin douche. People stop spreading cuts because of fucks like him...

The nl5 is held by a decent amount of people in my area. Same with the nl6 and nl1. The nl cut iv been after for years and years since I first started to strain hunt is the nl7. The one that gets crazy tropical colors like a damn rainbow. I never hear any talks about it and it seems like it would be some super fire!

NL7 is good that pic I posted in waaynes thread about the sap was actually NL 7 from a long time ago. ... NL 11 is also pretty good... but NL 5 is where it's at brother!! Thats the only strain I have ever really wanted and I have been looking since 2001 for it. Even went to the damn to try to find it but no luck.

If anyone reading this wants to help me out sometime... I would't mind.

You should stop worrying so much about haters. If people are talking shit for no reason then why worry?

W

WAkuntry

lol anyone who holds cuts is goofy. the nonsense about some mountain man who never shares is crap. no one anywhere has ever cornered a market with one strain for 20 years is just bullarky. capulator I have the nl 5 if youd like it.

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup it was probably me.

LOL, tg. Are you yelling and throwin' rocks at the kids on the Special Bus >again<?

You know the messed up part is there's a whole thread on an invite site warning people about how fraud this cat is! How he owned up about sending fake cuts, how he lies about stuff, but he thinks it's hating, come on man, just man up and realize you do some real screwed up stuff. Learn from what people are saying and salvage your rep, there's gotta be a reason why no one invites you to private sites.

I used to respect you but when all the truth came out and how you ruined sticky's thread, just so weak, dude make right stop blaming others and start looking at yourself, trying to help you here man!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
NL7 is good that pic I posted in waaynes thread about the sap was actually NL 7 from a long time ago. ... NL 11 is also pretty good... but NL 5 is where it's at brother!! Thats the only strain I have ever really wanted and I have been looking since 2001 for it. Even went to the damn to try to find it but no luck.

If anyone reading this wants to help me out sometime... I would't mind.

You should stop worrying so much about haters. If people are talking shit for no reason then why worry?
Good info on the nl cap. That 7 always looked good in all the pics. Never heard to much about the 11 but tou know your stuff so ill take your word on it. Have you ever tried any nl5 beans...like the cross bodhi did? Also, your probably right about me talking about people talking. Im just gonna ignore them.

Shamus

Shamus

good lookin on my list SMF! always down to here what u gotta say, thats good to know on the trip and elvis.. the elvis more or less just for east coast aesthetics and what seemed to be an interesting aroma but hearing she lacks in the stone dept kinda sucks, the trip i wanted to fem to the durban n mint but if shes whack then maybe a deep chunk or katsu would be more fitting.. i was told theres a gold and a silver cut on the elvis, the gold being possibly extinct? or something not sure. sucks to hear people are hatin on ya man. ur a good dood. like you told me a ways back fuck em.. haha.
ill be picking up some NL cuttings this weekend.. so some NL#? is bound ta happen

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

good lookin on my list SMF! always down to here what u gotta say, thats good to know on the trip and elvis.. the elvis more or less just for east coast aesthetics and what seemed to be an interesting aroma but hearing she lacks in the stone dept kinda sucks, the trip i wanted to fem to the durban n mint but if shes whack then maybe a deep chunk or katsu would be more fitting.. i was told theres a gold and a silver cut on the elvis, the gold being possibly extinct? or something not sure. sucks to hear people are hatin on ya man. ur a good dood. like you told me a ways back fuck em.. haha.
ill be picking up some NL cuttings this weekend.. so some NL#? is bound ta happen
Theres a breeder with a shit load of elvis crosses. Just can't remember who it is

W

WAkuntry

chocolate trip is far from a waste,
she can get a tad floppy but that don't mean she ain't worth it

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up man. Is this the NL boomz is rocking? Or is this a different cut? There is a ton of NL in the mittwn it seems doesnt it? Iv ran across some killer NL in the past year. Some very good growers coming out of the wood work. Was talkin strain talk with an old skool dude last week and he was telling me about getting pounds of paw, nl, skunk and a few others and how he had fo7nd grips of seeds in all them and had cuts and still had a ton of the original seeds. This was all just while I was in thw local grow shop. I tried some of his skunk and was shocked how skunky it was. It didnt have a wild punch but the smell was awesome. I think its super cool talkimg shop with some of cats ya know.... and thanks for showin love doggie....

chocolate trip is far from a waste,
she can get a tad floppy but that don't mean she ain't worth it
I can respect that opinion. Like I said it was just my opinion. The trip was a dutch flowers release wasnt it originally? Maybe theres a few different phenos getting past and the one I got wasnt as fire? It just grew so floppy I didnt end up keeping it, plus patients werent requesting it.

Top Bottom