What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Cranked this badboy up today when I took the cobra out to stretch her legs.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I will close with this video. A stong reminder of what it means to serve and be willing to give your life for Uncle Sam to get kicked to the curb and upon coming home to be classified as a potential would be domestic terrorist while terrorizing others in the name of Democracy!!! What a joke.......

One of the most powerful vids I have seen in a long time

indicabush

indicabush

I will close with this video. A stong reminder of what it means to serve and be willing to give your life for Uncle Sam to get kicked to the curb and upon coming home to be classified as a potential would be domestic terrorist while terrorizing others in the name of Democracy!!! What a joke.......

One of the most powerful vids I have seen in a long time

Grrrr, Grrrr, Grrrrr, "An error occurred. Please try again later." On to Youtube then.

Being a veteran myself this was quite compelling and enraged me, so much for the the assistance of the VA.

Just a few facts:

11% of the homeless adult population are veterans
20% of the male homeless population are veterans
68% reside in principle cities
32 % reside in rural/suburban areas

People don't thank us for serving (this really angers me), but support us for serving.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Grrrr, Grrrr, Grrrrr, "An error occurred. Please try again later." On to Youtube then.

Being a veteran myself this was quite compelling and enraged me, so much for the the assistance of the VA.

Just a few facts:

11% of the homeless adult population are veterans
20% of the male homeless population are veterans
68% reside in principle cities
32 % reside in rural/suburban areas

People don't thank us for serving (this really angers me), but support us for serving.
Thank you for your service brother, from the bottom of my heart.

Top Bottom