What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panacea79

Panacea79

I'm really into Puscifer right now;) and have started listening to Queens of the Stone Age again.... I used to love songs.....deaf. What's their best album in any Queens of S.A. fans opinion???

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

I'm really into Puscifer right now;) and have started listening to Queens of the Stone Age again.... I used to love songs.....deaf. What's their best album in any Queens of S.A. fans opinion???
Just bought the tix for the Puscifer concert. They'll be around veeeeery soon.. yummy!!!
Best qosa album? I go for Rated R. Just because of 'autopilot'. Love that song!

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Dire Straits
Walk of Life
Grew up on that. Still remember sitting in the back of my dad's car, driving to the movies and listening to Brothers in Arms... Still gives me the chills today!!! It's the kind of tunes that drives tears into my eyes or just makes me smile... memories, memories...

Moto

Moto

You were programmed to be you.. You a slave and you don't even know it..
Are you the definition of an angel or the opposite?
If you lost your wallet and I found it I would commit to not stealing it.. If you found it you would pocket it.

Moto

Moto

Should always look deeper into songs besides good beat.. I think some may appreciate this song it goes deep and will make you think.

grayarea

grayarea

giphy.gif

grayarea

grayarea

i can listen to her as im falling asleep , not like when im paying attention though.

i like the stuff you have to pay attention to......

SPe G

SPe G

Interested to see what was on ma "copy n paste" .. ^ yup gd1.. dependin on mood,lol !!

SOOoo much more user friendly! ..WTG THCFARMER..,U.S

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom