What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

Brittany Spears? man, did she turn out to be a skanker.

a lil GooGoo Dolls this morning, this is a sweet "in the living room gig" by Johnny (I use to see these guys play back in the 80's in Buffalo NY) I knew they were gonna kill it.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Brittany Spears? man, did she turn out to be a skanker.

a lil GooGoo Dolls this morning, this is a sweet "in the living room gig" by Johnny (I use to see these guys play back in the 80's in Buffalo NY) I knew they were gonna kill it.

I was a roadie for Britney 98-2000. Met my friend Andy on that tour.He is now one of the guitar techs for GooGoo Dolls, too funny.He says they are good folks. He has been with them since 2000. Are they still putting albums out?

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I play the Vic Firth extreme 5a, I love em'. Hickory USA
Chad plays for pearl now, but also uses Vic Firth.
Took this pic at shoreline this summer.
Phone 2 12 027

These are his signed sticks
DSCN1994

These are my sticks

DSCN1995
And here is Chad Sexton's solo

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Shoreline is fun.

outwest
Worked there as a stagehand,setting up for shows. Worked almost every show from 96-99, minus a few here and there. Remember one run doing 7 shows back to back with one day off. 7 shows in 8 days. Load in, show and load out. Those were the days. Sleep was for wimps.
My father was a roadie for Floyd, Stones, Prince and more. He is 65 and still doin it. I have been following his footsteps since 16. I am 39 now. Have seen and worked hundreds of shows, as well as toured with Britney Spears and Mellancamp.
Always down for a show or festival. Hit me up.

sky high

sky high

"up in the high high hills....with my floating friend...watching all the silver no one will ever spend"

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
A little Texas Blues:

A little brit rock pop blues with Rod & Jeff:

Happy Friday.

outwest

sky high

sky high

A "new Wave" song about a blow-up doll for the lonely guys on the farm.... :rolleyes:

onisdad

onisdad

I like to start my day with a little Japanese Thrash Metal..... you might recognize this song from the opening credits of a popular anime....
***WARNING you may want to turn your volume down a bit before starting this one! LULz!

I love all the diversity in musical tastes here! I was a little worried at first that it was just going to be all classic rock and dead(not that there is anything wrong with that, i just want to find new stuff for myself and well, i already found that stuff) posted here but i am so glad to see so many different choices in what people are listing too! ROCK ON!:mad:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im sitting here listening to the Florescent lights hum. :confused:

wtf o_O

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Me love me some bluesy swamp music. This is a new one for me. Thanks for a very cool turnon.

I got a new twist on this when I heard it in my normal, buzzed in the grow room state last night. Change a couple of lyrics and I thought, shit, they're singing about me and my homies.

Top Bottom