What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Up with a big cup....smokin hash and diggin' some white boy Philly soul!

I've met/partied/furnished nug to Mr. Rundgren on many, many occasions. Todd loves da bud!

This was filmed at TR's house on Kauai. And yes...you blew my mind...

sky high

sky high

"I haven't missed a shot like that in years"

"better lay off the hooch"....

WHOOPDANG! (this is one guy..playing all instruments/multi-tracking/producing/fucking around/etc.)

sky high

sky high

From the altar of John, Paul, George and Ringo.... a couple of my fav BeatlePop tunes....

sky high

sky high

Awe fuck it.... if you like those you need to hear these cuts from "Kontiki"... (a serious slice of psychedelic/pop Beatle-fare)

onisdad

onisdad

I found this on a local DJ's web site this morning....
Eleven years after lymphoma took his life, the music and legacy of punk rock legend Joey Ramone lives on. Recently, the first single from his upcoming second posthumous album hit YouTube with the anticipated album, titled …Ya Know?, scheduled to hit stores May 22nd. Mickey Leigh, Joey’s brother and the record’s co-producer said “It was of the utmost importance to me that these remaining songs of J
oey’s be finished properly, and made available for the world to hear.” The first single “Rock ‘N Roll Is The Answer” is just one of a collection of never-before-heard songs that will be available on limited-edition on 7″ vinyl for Record Store Day, April 21.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Continuing on that theme. . .

Happy Friday the 13th!

outwest

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Pull a draw, snap a bowl, tap a dab, burn an L...no matter the method...get Irie...play this song...and RAISE the volume on your speakers...and simply viiiiiiiiibe out! :D

Happy 4/20 and Earth Day

Boom Bless...Sol

coloradochem

coloradochem

Ringing ears and the hot water heater, just played to best show of my life....... So Far!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom