• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It’s ok I took a small branch 2 weeks back I’ll wait till there ripe , saw the man about the horse about to saddle up that pony I’m good till full cure now , he harvested 4 weeks ago i nabbed a bit of popcorn for a joint , he will drop off a bag in morning on his way to same work site we work together NL#5 about to catch a fire . Od .

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Smoking only hashish most of today and half of tomorrow to celebrate July 4th

20190601 203355

20190531 073609

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Man I got this old school OG Kush from JetFuelOG and it is STANKIN LANKIN. I'm talmbout a half zip double bagged in a hardcase and in a drawer still so loud it's stinkin the house up. Might have to put it outside. And mad dabs

Ogkizzle
Ogkizzle2

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Burning thru the last of the kush mints!! Getting a little worried my buddies supposed to pick up from his grower soon but the guys got his kid this weekend or some shit.. always kids.. ugh.. so i gotta wait..

I got about 100 capsules of an unknown dose in the freezer takes about 4 to get me right for 1/2 a day.. should have enough of those to get thru a week or 2 but.. I want my SHMOKEY SHMOKE!

So hopefully i'll have something nasty to show off soon..

anyone else pick up or just harvest anything i can drool over?

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
I'm sampling my house cut, Ript Banana today 😋
This haul was harvested on 4/20 and been in a vacuum sealed cold cure since May 3.
Stabilized it at 57% RH, 0% oxygen, & 55*F until today when I finally opened it's vault. The vacuum made the stash into a weed cake like brick and I pulled these two nugs off it.
Smells like a ripe and loaded baby diaper after the kid ate it's body weight in banana baby food🥴

IMG 2070

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thursday is hopefully when my guy re-ups, so maybe friday or this weekend for me..

God damnit why can't my weed grow faster lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Got some Strawberry Cough on right got some Girl Guide on the left I think I’ll go GG this morning then take some SC for lunch time break . Hope your enjoying your smoke today everyone. Od .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom