What are you smoking today? Summer 2020

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xhale

Xhale

This is Baby3. She is a 3rdclone from awesome bag seed Plant. And the bag is from my own garden :) I strongly suspect some Jack Herer father (my Mothibhen) crossed with northern lights Mom. But there’s also pineapple Kush and blueberry widow that could be the mother.

enjoy :)

C2FF466B C79C 48FD AE0C 4AA7850780A1
5342E183 394F 4AF2 8869 F314A18E23F8
35BA7A07 6E8D 4E84 BF1F F1585BA07DD7
5976928A 24D7 46D4 AC13 D2FF3B3F27C4
A2464539 20DD 4019 8BD3 F892B1B9FFB7
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Not my kush mints guy no.. hes unreliable as fuck and the guy he got the shit from is raising his prices.. such bullshit.. this is why im doin it my self.
Ya I know how it goes bro when I saw how good that first drop was I was going to tell you to call him back and grab as much as you can! Same thing goes for growing. A lot of growers have their head and ego so far up their own ass they can’t tell the difference between your first drop and second. If it were their own harvest’s. 💃
I’d still try to get back with the kush mints guy. Hell I would have bought a bag of that.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ya I know how it goes bro when I saw how good that first drop was I was going to tell you to call him back and grab as much as you can! Same thing goes for growing. A lot of growers have their head and ego so far up their own ass they can’t tell the difference between your first drop and second. If it were their own harvest’s. 💃
I’d still try to get back with the kush mints guy. Hell I would have bought a bag of that.

That was the thing I bought all the guy had 3 zips that was it.. now the guys allegedly got people PRE PAYING for his shit cuz its that good.. so fuck it.. 12/12 starting today gonna clip clones tonight when the light comes on and pray i got all female sour bubbles ;)

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
That was the thing I bought all the guy had 3 zips that was it.. now the guys allegedly got people PRE PAYING for his shit cuz its that good.. so fuck it.. 12/12 starting today gonna clip clones tonight when the light comes on and pray i got all female sour bubbles ;)
Every f-Ing time! You should try to grab a cut ofthat kush mints. Shit is fire! People get big heads off a harvest but from my experience 90%of the time I went back for the same thing on the guys next harvest it wasn’t as good. That is why I don’t do pre paying. There’s a million things that can go wrong. Or they are like I’m really good at this and try adding a bunch more lights without upgrading everything else then things really go to shit.
Is the Chemdog #4 still going?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Every f-Ing time! You should try to grab a cut ofthat kush mints. Shit is fire! People get big heads off a harvest but from my experience 90%of the time I went back for the same thing on the guys next harvest it wasn’t as good. That is why I don’t do pre paying. There’s a million things that can go wrong. Or they are like I’m really good at this and try adding a bunch more lights without upgrading everything else then things really go to shit.
Is the Chemdog #4 still going?

Chemdog #4 is growing strong shes the middle stout plant in my video check muh thread geez :P I'll get pics tonight i gotta pull them all out get clones tonight since i just hit them 12/12 today, got my cloner in the bath tub running bleach atm cleaning it out, got my over priced fucking CLEARREZ shit so i can keep bacteria down and i got a 30 min timer to stop the pump from getting 2 god damn hot..

If i can't get clones off one of these sb's to room ima cry like a bitch fa real lol

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Lovely work dude 👏 FedEx 😂 😂
Thank you ! This plant really produced for me after a bit of a learning curve, I basically threw every error possible at her and she made it. Definitely one of the best smokes for me personally. Already ran threw probably a quarter pound at least🤣

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Thank you ! This plant really produced for me after a bit of a learning curve, I basically threw every error possible at her and she made it. Definitely one of the best smokes for me personally. Already ran threw probably a quarter pound at least🤣
Haha thats it bro iv ripped through mine 🤣 can't beat it!
Some of my best plants i have stressed an they are juicy monsters 👹

Enjoys bro
BSG

Ps im im down to the dust 🤪

20200728 211705
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom