What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Is that broke up from a dried chunk ? Or pre wash ? It’s just real green is that your preference?
Definitely not preference. I washed it like 3 times in bubble machine. Still learning that i didnt get more trichs but just a nasty color 😂. How could that be prewash? Or what exactly u mean?

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
F53EF685 D477 4349 BCA8 8BFB53C89C80

Trop Cookie for color and taste. TGC8 to get me there 🚀

Moshmen

Moshmen

I store chunks but i never found it to be usable the way id like. I think leaving it in sandy form causes oxidation bc of surface area.
I’m not a bubble expert at all so mostly curious about your process most bubble I see is bronze to gold to brown color . Never used a machine so I have no advice. Sorry what micron filter or bags are you using ? I’ve been into either full melt dry sift - or pressed but mine looks like this , not sayin it’s better or worse just different so I’d like to know ur process

Moshmen

Moshmen

I store chunks but i never found it to be usable the way id like. I think leaving it in sandy form causes oxidation bc of surface area.
I’m not a bubble expert at all so mostly curious about your process most bubble I see is bronze to gold to brown color . Never used a machine so I have no advice. Sorry what micron filter or bags are you using ? I’ve been into either full melt dry sift - or pressed but mine looks like this , not sayin it’s better or worse just different so I’d like to know ur process

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Oh no man, i wasnt taking it any sorta way, wanted ur helpful critiques 👍👍
Yeah just fresh frozen buds, ice water into machine. Machine goes for 15 minites and i did it 3 cycles. Drain into usual 120, 90, 70 mic bags. I normally do 1 cycle and it has that more brown bronze but i always felt like more foam was in there to be had. It has more taste than ever but the color is different. Its 90 btw. I just want that freeze dried shit trust has lmao.

BB22

BB22

I fully recognize that I’m around a bunch of folks that know what the hell they’re doing. I am a super new.

I’m smoking my own home Grown shit for the first time. And it’s a big deal to me. Did it with a lot of help from the people here, wanted to say thank you.

A6071447 6F88 4872 8BAE 42D73B069F70
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I fully recognize that I’m around a bunch of folks that know what the hell they’re doing. I am a super new.

I’m smoking my own home Grown shit for the first time. And it’s a big deal to me. Did it with a lot of help from the people here, wanted to say thank you.
That’s awesome dude! 🍻 to many many more.

Xhale

Xhale

I'm trying to empty the oldest container that I have left: an awesome Northern Lights from 2021 that I found at the back of the cupboard. it was a pack of non-fem seeds. the aim was to get SEEEEEEEEDS. mission accomplished! and the babies are coming towards harvest.

WhatsApp Image 2023 03 27 at 182905
WhatsApp Image 2023 03 27 at 182916
WhatsApp Image 2023 03 27 at 183424

and the current baby is here
1.8m tall Northern Lights (2nd generation from a non-fem pack that I bought and carefully pollinated)

Latest posts

Top Bottom