What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dextr0

dextr0

Hot Tropic Ice Water Hash….looking like rosin.
Citrus/pine sol flavor. So good. This was 74-120u.
IMG 9453

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
started the day with white wedding Cheesecake yum yum 😋

Now it’s super super skunk

Backs a mess so I thought about making some oil but decided its to late and to make some tomorrow so decided to look under the trim bin and voila 👀 not the best ; mix of scissor hash and kief but enough to make a joint

0F619919 554A 4A7C A25D BF4A509B6C88
61335FFF D50F 42B2 960B 6A8D7F66E635
BA8B3148 FB9A 4FD7 8EFC A369EE13E754
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

started the day with white wedding Cheesecake yum yum 😋

Now it’s super super skunk

Backs a mess so I thought about making so oil but decided it to late and to make some tomorrow so decided to look under the trim bin and voila 👀 not the best ; mix of scissor hash and kief but enough to make a joint
Those trim bins are worth their weight in gold. Nothing like lifting the top bin after a long trim session and revealing a fresh dusting of kief.

Mountaingreen

Mountaingreen

I’m not understanding the question. I use a rosin press to press it. I gave time I use for pressing, temp, and what size rosin bag I used to press.
Okey i dont have a rosin press, and as far i understand youre supposed to freeze it, grate it, hot press it and then work it by hand. But i’m trying to make iceolator/bubblehash so maybe i just misunderstood what you did😆🤷‍♂️

dextr0

dextr0

Okey i dont have a rosin press, and as far i understand youre supposed to freeze it, grate it, hot press it and then work it by hand. But i’m trying to make iceolator/bubblehash so maybe i just misunderstood what you did😆🤷‍♂️
Yes we are doing different things. It sounds like your wanting to do Hash not rosin.

If I was you I would watch Frenchy Cannoli videos.

If you have questions after I’ll be happy to help.

Idk if you can open that or not but if it’s not simply look up Frenchy Cannoli channel on YouTube go to his playlist and you’ll find one labeled DIY hash making videos with 18 videos. That’s the one.

Last edited:
dextr0

dextr0

Tester of the Georgia Pie.

Pretty fire if I say so myself.

I smell stank. Like a garlic…then I smell a florally bath. Soap and lavender. Taste the same. Heavy notes of flower and soap. Flavor last till the end.

Ignore the grossness of my plate…I always clean it and it’s always dirty with resin and stuff. Smh
IMG 9539

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

RS11 I'm stuck on it yall. I promise soon will be different 😆 some pineapple express...strawberry kush...gelato..mmmm...the sweet train will be arriving!😆
I love Pineapple Express. Such a good smelling strain. I grew it from bag seed three separate times and got different phenotypes each time, number three was the sweetest of them all. I wish I had cloned her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom