What are you Watching Now?

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPe G

SPe G

Ufc 197,again YIKESz! That was 'Some' KO by Yair Rodriguez ... Quote " One of the Most Spectacular Ko's in Ufc History " ( like that Crane move on the ' Original Karate kid ' lol. BUT real..... )
Although Multiple Gold Medal winner H.Cejudos took Mighty mouse down 'Extremely Easily ' His Striking/Defense needs LOTS of Work.Totally not ready for the Ufc/Mma,as was Echoed by JR

SPe G

SPe G

Tweet tweet.. go the Birdies!.. " :) " SOo Beautiful-morning Song. AS Per (at this Time...) Hawaii five -0 .. LUV you America!

^ fab Ib :D

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

Too, Temporarily watchin this.. ( no sound of Course ! ) what!..that'd be Crazy !, ,,,,...eyh ?!! .. Playin BROo! .. :D
Ouch Hawaii..... " Tranquill " .. Bar on the beach... ! .Green

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

Well!.... Iye was looking Desperately for 'NON NARRATED' Stuff but could not find for the life of me... " Since a young teen ive never Really understood 'Voice overs' Telling you what ya see ANYWAY. LOL. In Defense! Sure nice to hear the Sounds of the Lovelys Tho :)
& YEA,understand the Reasoning,.Dont Quote! lol, end OF ..

No " pun" Intended.. But "just saying" Being Stoked up while driving that thing... Oh HELL! LOL..

JusS Saying, No " Pay to live" Council Tax on that - move a "Foot"? - then sure is no house Boat!
No top secrets 'ere MATE .. x :D

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

Whoopedoo! The Canal side pub[bar] Called the ' Shroppie fly ' Is in 'Audlem' the Place where i spent most of my Childhood (until about 27-28). A Gutted out Canal boat is the Bar btw (Visually Pleasing 4 Sure!).. Also very near (on the same stretch of Water) is the 'Bridge Inn' as Sign posted on the end of the Vid'. Lovely Village ....

SPe G

SPe G

im actually giving credit to people with that title name y'know........ ( :D ) THIs Thread name :) ...just sayin also Comin up on 450'U's (no offence) .... ......Emmerdale... And a load of Cleopatra's Frollokin 'roun on an advert . .. X:)

SPe G

SPe G

UEFA Cup Final. Liverpool 1 Sevilla 0 (at present)
[Basel,Switzerland]

Top Bottom