What are you Watching Now?

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice Naz, thank you for that video " Aho Mitakuye Oyasin" I want to say to you in Lakota "Pilamaye" which is Thank you and close with "Chante Waste" means good heart.@nazarbattu

Did a little diggin BTW, always wondered what your handle nazarbattu meant if anything.

Are you aware of what your handle means. Very kool man.

A Nazar battu (Hindustani: नज़र बट्टू or نظر بٹو) is an icon, charm bracelet, tattoo or other object or pattern used in North India and Pakistan to ward-off the evil eye (or nazar).[1]

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres what I have been watching this week. We didnt get taught this when I was in school. Brings tears to my eyes and pains my heart every time I watch it.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Saw this performance live. Was an excellent show.!!! @nazarbattu if youve never seen this it is a must see. Dont close it after the first track there are 7 total. Much love brother

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have some youtubing to do now. @jumpincactus Your words resonate and are as warm as grandfather fire "Tatewari". http://www.arizonaenergy.org/FireEnergy/huichol_indians.htm
Words cant describe how necesarry it is to cross paths my brother...hopefully sooner then later. It would mean a lot to me to smoke one, one day.

I always enjoy the direction of your vision. Pilamaye
Pilamaye my brother. I would welcome that as well. Great CD/vid BTW

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
One can only hope my friend. All we need to do is start teaching people to be more open minded and stop believing everything they read and hear in the main stream media talking head propaganda campaign and begin to see the truth as it really is.

there are real news sources out there. One has to be diligent to find the ones that do true reporting on facts. "Real journalism". Not a mouthpiece for the governments and multi nationals they the media march in lockstep with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom