What are you Watching Now?

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPe G

SPe G

" waRRiorSS.. Come OutTT toOO ...PLAewaYYyy!! .. Lol. ...Kidding- (reminded by the Conney isl ' wheel') "

Last edited:
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Box check...

I'll match ya with an oldy but goody Chickenmman..Welcome to the third world...freedom , gotta love it , lol. No wonder the u.s. government has to pay for patriotism. to fucking funny !

Now bak to what i was watching...

SPe G

SPe G

Edit Time Limit. Ss
Jus sayin ^.. How that Goat BACK's up To get some room in for another Run ! ROFL

Last edited:
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

100 Years of US Troops as Lab Rats

On Memorial Day, politicians will speak at ceremonies all over the country and repeat their favorite mantra: "Support the troops."

This pledge is hammered into the American psyche at every turn. But there is a hidden, dark history that shows that the politicians are in fact no friend to service members--but their greatest enemy.

Abby Martin documents experimentation on US troops, from race-based chemical agent tests to nuclear weapons.

SPe G

SPe G

EFN 48.Moscow
CjWMb1oUUAAp7yI 750x340 1464228240

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Fast and furious 7 :( what a shit show. The first one was badass this one is so far from reality it's annoying

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Box check...
Box check...
Sad part of this video is, it is only a small fraction of how much this is happening. These are not isolated incidents.

The only upside I see from this is the officer was actually FIRED and CHARGED with a criminal act. Which in my mind was just that. Far as I'm concerned that woman needs to have to register as a sex offender to boot.

I've said it before and I'll say it till the cows come home. If you all haven't noticed our Constitution is being eroded and NO one seems to give a damn. God Bless GW and the Patriot Act!!!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
But we seem to accept the new world we live in and the abuses cause THEY are just tryin to protect us after all........ Bodlerdash!!!! Watch out for the boogey man. Lions and tigers and bears oh my

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Top Bottom