What are you Watching Now?

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

What thin blue line? Cops letting drunk cops go as a professional courtesy? How nice, they can concentrate on those damn potheads driving drunk.

I love that they note the guy has his johnson out while passed out. 2.5X the legal limit? Under arrest. Oh shit, nevermind. We have a cop here guys, let's let him go. Let's go shoot some dogs.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Watching super tuesday coverage. It is awesome. I am a hardcore liberal, but man is the Republican primary great to watch. I think the sanders/trump strength is great and indicative that people might finally buck the two party system.

fractal

fractal

I'm watching an hilarious train of fools implode at the threat anyone exposes their corruption, while in the other ring a communist walking corpse is trading punches with a shrill harpy whose only language is lies.

Basically I'm enjoying being a GREAT American already in anticipation of some real change, taking in the whole show as one character pops pills in front of the camera and another gets in a shootout with the pope and puts one right between his hypocritical eyes. Seriously, I would pay good money to watch what I'm seeing for free now.

LI grows

LI grows

i canceled Netflix and got the free trial of hbo now. Not bad.. i watched Game of Thrones. Vinyl is ok so far.
When im tired of HBO im gonna get the showtime free trial, then probably back to netflix. LOL

fractal

fractal

LI are you enjoying all the dangling penises in all their medieval glory on GoT? I got through maybe 1 and a half seasons before it got to be too much. George RRRR Martin is a perv.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Season 4 episode 3 of Vikings, Then imma start Season 4 of House of cards on netflix since that released today! :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
LI are you enjoying all the dangling penises in all their medieval glory on GoT? I got through maybe 1 and a half seasons before it got to be too much. George RRRR Martin is a perv.

F560ef0211f7a6c8e4386033e1628fc6

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
The Walking Dead S6 E12...

God is anyone else fucking bored of this show already? Every season is a repeat of the last.. Same Setup.. Find a camp, Make camp, Fight off invaders.. Oh look new season new camp SAME FUCKING STORY....

How much longer can this shit really go on?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Star Wars Episode 7 ............ I agree with george lucas, this movie fuking sucks..

Natural

Natural

much more visceral on the big screen in 3d..I thought the character development was much more akin to the first 3 and was nice to see the original actors too

Top Bottom