• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProjectPurps

How is that not a high yielder homie? he pulled about 1.5# under a 1k
that passes in my book

good job Mr.

o i didnt really understand that i thought he meant off like 8 plants or something regardless ive learned on this site it aint all about yeilds.....

P

ProjectPurps

:character0095:
Everyone online is not who they say they are

More parinoia i understand peoples concerns but just keep it medical and keep your numbers right and your fine.....i would gladly bring a cop down to my basement i have done it before and all they said was "those look like some pretty nice bushs" the cops around here are quick to shoot people and all that hardcore stuff but they could give 2 shits about a fucking plant

PROTECT AND SERVE

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

o i didnt really understand that i thought he meant off like 8 plants or something regardless ive learned on this site it aint all about yeilds.....

One plant, eight plants, 50 plants - he still pulled .8 gpw - thats not a bad yield at all for OGK.

Another great thread I barely stumbled upon. I'm chopping down my girls in the next couple days using super soil for the first time with a direct side by side comparison to FloraNova w MoAB/Hammerhead. WiFi#3 and an Alien Kush cut supposedly sourced directly from Swerve. Can't wait to put some numbers up!

P

ProjectPurps

One plant, eight plants, 50 plants - he still pulled .8 gpw - thats not a bad yield at all for OGK.

Another great thread I barely stumbled upon. I'm chopping down my girls in the next couple days using super soil for the first time with a direct side by side comparison to FloraNova w MoAB/Hammerhead. WiFi#3 and an Alien Kush cut supposedly sourced directly from Swerve. Can't wait to put some numbers up!

o i never thought of it like that gpw grams per watt

my rule of thumb is a pound for every 1000 watt light thats how i look at it

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
o i never thought of it like that gpw grams per watt

my rule of thumb is a pound for every 1000 watt light thats how i look at it

Damn, too hard too resist but this is my last post aimed at you ProjectPurps!
Sounds so funny when you say your "rule of thumb"!!
For one, you seem like you have never transplanted nor set up a room, and now your saying 1lb a light is cool.....LOL
How do you have a rule of thumb? You seem to be setting up your first room and nothing is wrong with that, shit, embrace it! Your attitude is conflicting with your motivation to learn how to grow medicinal herbs. Your mentors are real?

p.s. A lb a light is less than .5gpw, your bitching bout everyone elses yields on here but your admitting your rule of thumb is way less than most are yielding on here.

baba G

M

mrbong73

Thanks 500lb. It was an organic soil grow too which everyone knows doesn't yield for shit. lol..j/k

Can't wait to see how the new soil bed compares.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Yea! Finally BANNED! What a tool...

I know right? I had posts asking for this asshole to be X-86'ed like 3 pages ago but I edited them trying to be nice and calm and upon mod request.

Thank who ever did ban this jackass. Much appreciated! :cool0041:

phenotyper

phenotyper

I thought I was the only one thinking: this guy says he pulls a pound a light, but he has another thread asking about transplanting and other inane beginner things?

Not to bash threads of that type, I mostly am talking about the juxtaposition of his attitude and his lack of knowledge.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

100_1835_1024x768_.jpg
i posted earlier in this thread an heres a pic of some buds just got the few pics i had uploaded it was off a run looking for new mothers
peace
KILLERCHEF

O

ouselfishnumber

I just pulled down 2 gods gift, I only vegged about 1.5 weeks, first real grow so I got antsy pants and put into flower only around 8 inches and after done only almost 1.5 feet tall

veg - 2 100 watt eq CFL (Blue spectrum)
Flower - 1 400 watt HPS
Grow Tent - 2.7 x 2.7 x 5'10(height)

Soil/Feed - I believed I stayed Organic using only what was listed below, no foliar feeding nor pest control on these 2

Fox Farm Ocean Forest was the base in 6 inch pots (I know it was destine to be small), feed with Botanicare CSN 17 Bloom, Liquid Karma, Sweet Raw. My feeding was light, every other watering about 3/4 strength on bottle with a final leach/flush? of 2 weeks

Yield - 2 plants 33 grams dry weight

I accept all comments and criticism.

N

Noworries

What type of yields do you guys see with natural plant growth? (Christmas tree) No topping/lst/super cropping etc

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
depending on container size or in ground or lighting wattage or sun or how long a veg or what variety or what is in the soil or what you feed it...I dunno. They get big though, lmao

N

Noworries

I should have been more clear. What have YOU (who ever is reading) pulled under a 600 or 1k with no topping/lst/super cropping etc. Just natural growth. Coco...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I would like to know,
What's the most any of you have yielded from a plant in a 5gal bucket? o_O

Jboys3

Jboys3

whats up ya'll. i wanted to start a thread to see what kind of numbers people are pulling, taking into consideration certain factors:

strain,
container size,
time in veg,
number of plants,
number of lights,
size of lights,
grow style (hydro, soil, chem or organic),
pruning style if any,
and use of co2 if any.

also feel free to mention any other factors you feel may have contributed to your yields, like keeping a low temp, or having forced intake air or using beni bacteria, certain brands of equipment or nutes, whatever it may be.

cool, very interested to see what kind of numbers peeps put up.

lates!
Last Grow:
Strain-White
Container size-15 Gal.
Plant Number-6 [this is all that is allowed per card in Oregon that can fit under a two light set-up with the plant size restrictions in place]
Light size-1000 watt
grow style- soil/organic
co2-yes
sealed room system with 4 trays in perpetual stages of bloom and a seperate veg room.

yield--2# or .448 gpw

This is exactly why I am seeking a grow style which will not exceed 18" in height and 12" in diameter. If I stay under these parameters, I can grow as many plants as I can in my state to stay legal. Thus I am trying to learn as much as I can about scroggin and soggin. Personally I like the idea of soggin.

Dynamite

Dynamite

This is exactly why I am seeking a grow style which will not exceed 18" in height and 12" in diameter. If I stay under these parameters, I can grow as many plants as I can in my state to stay legal. Thus I am trying to learn as much as I can about scroggin and soggin. Personally I like the idea of soggin.

it clearly states in Oregon's OMMP law that you can only have 6 flowering plants per card , 24 plants total for vegging and sexing if running from seed .. but not more then 6 in bloom/flower

just a heads up

Latest posts

Top Bottom