what are you yielding???

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Yeah what a clusterfuck... I'll share anyways :)
I run various strains... but my last run was 15 Blue Cheese from clone, then from seed I had (4) Sour Lifesaver from BOG, (7) C99BX1 from Mosca.
-#5 SmartPots
-40ish days veg
-26 plants
-(4) 1kw, Ocho hoods with digis ran at 3000w until week 3 then 4000w to harvest
-Organic soil, 90% just-add-water with a couple teas and topdressings
**PROPS** on your Blue Cheese yield. I looooove her candelabras and stinky yumminess. My fave strain, maybe.

Do tell please... whats your soil mix / tea schedule / topdressings?

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

True, SM~!

But I thought I read some coir responses in here, somewhere.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, if they're here I have missed them, I'm not always able to read all the threads through thoroughly.

I fucking LOVE alliteration! That should be on my epitaph. She fucking loveth her alliteration.

homegrown510

homegrown510

hello Homegrown510 here and for my first grow of the year im using,
soil-happyfrog
3gal.-pots
nutes-veg- grow big -flower- tiger bloom - big bloom
no co2
pruning- topped -fem
strain blueberrypurple

B

boo

What strain was that?

McFly...a pineapple smell and odor...grew 12 under 4k of raptors usning micromole ballansts at 1ooo watts each...I vbegged for 4 months and trimmed the canopy and the lower1/3 until I had treees that were ready...used GH 3 way and minimal bat guano...H&G roots was used extensively to stimulate the parts we don't see...a/c was a constant when lights on at 76 degrees, 72 when off...I did a full documentation and a thread from start to finish on the cabana 2 years ago...

B

boo

heres a few images of her mid flower...too many to drag out of the room but dammit, I slayed that grow...nothing better weight wise since...
IMG 2164
IMG 2168
IMG 2167

indonesia

indonesia

half a gram per watt is Mr cervantes' general ratio. Ive been pretty close. Ive expiramented with the CO2 exhaust bags, cant say if they improved the yield or not, probably need more c02 to really tell. Using two 600w cooltubes overlapped like my man up here just said^^^^ and running a supersoil recipe. To my knowledge, its the only supersoil herb ive medicated with and boy howdy it is sooo much better. No fertilizers! doesnt that just sound better? lol. Giving the power back to the plants and letting them do their own thing instead of drowning them with synthetics. nature indoor:)

wonka

wonka

1000w - hort bulb
55inx55in tent
9 plants in 5gl aurora pots
promix and add 20% perlite
veg 6 weeks under 8 bulb t5 in half gl grow bag
water ph for feedings - 6.3 - 6.5
biobizz - fish mix / bloom
general organics - biobud
budswell
strains - 7-8 sourdawgs (topdawg) per run with either strawberry bubba (ogr), La con (dna), sour kush (rp) or dbl underdawg (topdawg) to make the 9
yield is always 24-27 oz every batch

Fla Toker

Fla Toker

Dead thread reopened Lmao sry....but @spacebomb or w/e the name all the rants had me laughing too hard .. smoke one relax and much respect to all the growers !! And no way disrespect to you space just had me laughing

V

vegaorganic

1 1000w light on light rail track
10 gsc in 5 gal
7 week veg in 1 gal pots (2 weeks in 5 gal)
Super crop throughout veg (without bending)

Soil mix of
coco
ewc
forest humus
vermiculite
pearlite
coco chips or wood bark
chicken poop (just a bit)
Indonesian bat guano
feather meal
langbeinite
dolomite
epsom salt

Liquids only when needed.
Vegamatrix grow
vegamatrix bloom
vegamatrix prime zyme

Compost tea weekly. I use the same soil that are in buckets as base soil for my tea.

8-9 week flower time
5.25 total at the end of season.

tromak

tromak

yo! you gave zero details bro! impressive but without details its meaningless...totally arbitrary.

give us the deats or dont post my friends! thats what this thread is all about! everyone makes claims., we want to see what factors contributed!

so get more spicific bro! thanks
all the factors to be listed are listed in the first post of this thead. peace!!
That's because it's not true

L

LFC 9

my last grow was hydro flood tables ebb n flow. ak and white widow in 7 inch square pots, using AN nutes, veggen 2 weeks, 30 plants per tray, 3 trays, 3 600w air cooled lights on a light mover. no co2, no pruning.
I pulled 14 grams per plant or 420 grams/600w light or .7 grams per watt. a bunch of little xmas trees!

Top Bottom