What Are Your Must Have Landrace Breeding Stock

• Thread starter Canalchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hello farmers....

This is our selection of a special plant of Cannabiogen.... By our side from late 90'.
Jamaican x Blueberry

Now we finishing work with a landraces varieties and our keeper male RKA( Red Afghan Khyber). RKA si a very old school kush strain.

We are looking for testers for these seeds, if anyone is interested in testing them for our collective would be a pleasure.

These are the breeding works:

RED AFGHAN KHYBER IBL
HINDU KUSH #97 x RED KHYBER AFGHAN
JAMAICAN X BLUEBERRY X RED KHYBER AFGHAN
VIETCHUNK X PETROLIA HEADSTASH X RED KHYBER AFGHAN
MOTHER QUEEN X RED KHYBER AFGHAN

BEST VIBES!!!

mancdank

mancdank

Hello farmers....

This is our selection of a special plant of Cannabiogen.... By our side from late 90'.
Jamaican x Blueberry
View attachment 563268

Now we finishing work with a landraces varieties and our keeper male RKA( Red Afghan Khyber). RKA si a very old school kush strain.

We are looking for testers for these seeds, if anyone is interested in testing them for our collective would be a pleasure.

RED AFGHAN KHYBER IBL

BEST VIBES!!!
I would be happy to help I'm on a little seed popping mission at the moment I will be able to run any in door 10 week or less strains were running various systems so we can put em through there paces if needed drop me a pm if this is any help to you guys :)

chillywilly

chillywilly

Where did you get your Colombian and what does it look like? What you say about lambs bread not looking like a pure sativa but being the best sounds like my Mexican. The good Mexican has a moderate flowering time and not the thinnest leaf or tallest Mexican variety. The good Mexican is a very light green the color of a tennis ball with the smallest black seeds of any strain. It is also not all fluff like the red and brown lower potency Mexican.
The Columbian I got from my Jamaican friends, was extremely chunky, meaty buds with a sweet earthy smell and taste, was brownish colored , reminded of 70' s smoke, could taste the organic earth, clean and us begging for more...sold out so quick there were no seconds!
Peace cw...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hello farmers....

Jamaican x Blueberry
View attachment 563268

RED AFGHAN KHYBER IBL

BEST VIBES!!!
those are very interesting indeed

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

Hello farmers....

Jamaican x Blueberry
View attachment 563268

RED AFGHAN KHYBER IBL

BEST VIBES!!!
Looks like good stuff!
:fire:

chillywilly

chillywilly

Oh snap! Forgot I also have seeds from Belize CA(Central America), from 92, a buddy was staying at my crib a few days and gifted a few of them, ...I deff recall that as some very potent herbals with a strong yet uplifting effect, a good size joint would last several days...my yard brethren had some folks there with the Rastas, there's a community there, he went twice and got like 13lbs and 9lbs ...the first appeared to be indica like with large seeds, the second more sativa, both very similar in taste, aroma, and effect, aroma reminded me of Afghani, but effect very different... I've seen and smoked the straight from Afghanistan hash plant in 84', had seeds the size of green peas with a raised ridge on the edges, and HUGE nugs like broccoli and resin was glazed like icing on cake and hard as a stone, u needed a hammer to break it up! That was in New Mexico back then, buddy brought from Chi town...did Cali girl from Old General G a Affie brought from Marc Emery late 90's, single cola 2' tall no odor, G had quite a few landrace affies I recall, crossed it then to a purple skunk, smelled like terpentine...Now sk#1 is originally a Columbian/ Thai(juicy fruit) and Afghani, the other was Mexi/ Columbian/ Afghani...
Peace cw...

chillywilly

chillywilly

... @Oldman Green ...we need to hook up... See my thread novelty seeds 2015 old stuff...

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Tropical Seeds Company - Ciskei

fast finishing pure sativa. good for outdoor grows in almost all climates. mold resistant anthracnose resistant. potent and tasty weed.

mancdank

mancdank

I was gifted 2 strains from south africa,pulled from dagga deals,transkie and possibly rooibaard,the few I popped I had to pull down hafway through flowering,but they looked good,both sats,one quite extreme,maybe. I should pop a few more,crazy vigour!76
My pal has just popped some of the beans he brought back from jamaica he said they was all fire except 1 that was real special he said smelt like plumbs :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom