What Are Your Must Have Landrace Breeding Stock

• Thread starter Canalchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

That's a cross tho would look at Ace and Oldtimers haze as far as a landrace line goes. if you look at a poly or cross that SSH has a 56 dayer I believe but thread is talkin about landrace genes....

mancdank

mancdank

That's a cross tho would look at Ace and Oldtimers haze as far as a landrace line goes. if you look at a poly or cross that SSH has a 56 dayer I believe but thread is talkin about landrace genes....
Simply carrying on a convo and thanks for the heads up :)

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hi farmers...

The ACE team does a good job with landraces strains. We have a good relationship. We love this work of cannabis breeding. We are heirs of the first cannabis pioneers in Spain.

Macro of Strawberry Mist ( Neville's Haze x Kali Mist x Tijuana cut ). Amazing flavor and taste... oldschoolhaze!!!
IMG 0816

Best vibes!!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hi farmers...

The ACE team does a good job with landraces strains. We have a good relationship. We love this work of cannabis breeding. We are heirs of the first cannabis pioneers in Spain.

Macro of Strawberry Mist ( Neville's Haze x Kali Mist x Tijuana cut ). Amazing flavor and taste... oldschoolhaze!!!
View attachment 564592

Best vibes!!!
danm tats fire right there

Weedseed420

Weedseed420

Well-Known Farmer
Supporter
Hi farmers...

View attachment 564592

Best vibes!!!
looks like fire brother haze is my all time fav ...i love em all but a good haze is well u know lol its haze,,

Top Bottom