What Beans Are You Popping?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2toughtony

2toughtony

Coot's The One (71 boel Kandahar x 76 boel Thai stick dealers choice) x Swami's mildew resistant line selected 76 peace corps Panama Red
This female was selected by Herb Stalk and is quite productive,women seem to really like The One x Panama
The male Pakistani Chocolate Thai is from Brow Dirt Warriors breeding stock,Acquired via mistake..lol He has verified to me that it is indeed non-commercially sourced. As in this is a real heavy dutu Pakistani Hash plant and authentic Chocolate Thai import from the days....not the Paki Chitral,not the icmag Drahow choco thai line,this is far better.
The result is a F1 4-way landrace polyhybrid of monstrous legendary genetics which will probably never be repeated by Swami Organic Seed,as I am into other goodies.
Gas
Sooooo whats the beef?

Dbear180

Dbear180

Sooooo whats the beef?

2cd7935e495046e7990dd31d09ae5bf4

M

MrGreenGreen

Sooooo whats the beef?
The beef. None. It should be made clear neither you nor Lighthouse seeds (the nonbreeder) possess PCT in Uncrossed form. Stop running that headline. PCT lines are being worked as we speak by SOS.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

"Hawaiian Gold '72" bag seed, will be acquiring soon. My friends distant relative died, and the family found these in some very old belongings in a manilla envelope labeled verbatim "Hawaiian Gold '72", his fam gave it to him. He says there is about 250 beans give or take. Should be interesting.

2toughtony

2toughtony

The beef. None. It should be made clear neither you nor Lighthouse seeds (the nonbreeder) possess PCT in Uncrossed form. Stop running that headline. PCT lines are being worked as we speak by SOS.
This is why you make me laugh you have no clue. The hashplant came from another friend and the Choco Thai came from yet another so about 3 or 4 people helped me with them seeds . lighthouse had nothing to do with the Choco Thai x paki those came from another pal absolutely nothinh to do with lighthouse in any shape or form

Monster762

Monster762

Will be real interested on how that GG x PP turns out. Was involved in the very early testing of exgens original pp line. Think it now evolved to the pink 2.0
Could not keep enough of that original strain on the shelves.......... pure fire....... :D:fire::fire::fire::fire:
I think gg4x predator pink is one parent and the whitefire alien og x snowlotus is the other. Not sure which way. Came from dcseedexchange as freebies labeled untested with the cross. So I guess it’s something they crossed. I cloned it. And will be cloning the 2 cuts soon so I can enter them to flower 30 days behind this one.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
This is why you make me laugh you have no clue. The hashplant came from another friend and the Choco Thai came from yet another so about 3 or 4 people helped me with them seeds . lighthouse had nothing to do with the Choco Thai x paki those came from another pal absolutely nothinh to do with lighthouse in any shape or form
Dont you love it when the internet trolls come rolling out at times...

gwheels

gwheels

I had an epifany after a cheese/white rhino doobie. My 4k 135 watt quantum board will be here in 2 days and i have a grow box just sitting around. I think i will run the 2 auto amnesias in there and put them outside in 4 weeks when it is warmer or a week later if they havent started flower yet.

Then i can see how it vegs the autos.

I might get 2 rounds with autos that way. :)

Planter01

Planter01

Jumping Jesus! I know I'm out of the loop because I've never heard of half of these varieties. For the most part have these beans you pop been bred with a specific goal in mind or are they a random cross?
@MirrorZen I had the original Skunk, NL, and a Swazi Hash plant from about 1981 to about 1996 and then lost all growing options. I found a couple of 35 mm film cans with seeds in them 17 or 18 years later and none of them popped so I wish you the best of luck with your old school Gold. I remember that smell so well and I haven't smelled it since 1976 when we called it Bicentennial Gold. In hindsight I'm sure it pales in contrast with the weed of today and I'm guessing half strength but boy oh boy was it killer weed for back then. Get that Gold into a breeding program but keep the smell.

45North

45North

I have 5 Smog week 2 5-5 Popped! Then I have 3 Blue Dream and 2 GSC in the rapid rooters right now! Also have one Mystery that popped a few days ago! Everything but the Smog is from Nirvanashop!
Nirvana auto Blueberry Kush is the only thing I’ve grown from them and it was bomb. Boo Berry cereal smell taste, nice high 1-1.5 hr legs. Tasty party/social. Not in the same league as GG#4 but as an auto 2thumbs up on terps and buzz. Got as a freebie and sold me on the company!
45N

Kepster

Kepster

Picked these up last week if anyone has had any experience with any of these lines would like to pick your brain.

Gonna pop 3 lines on Saturday but haven’t decided which yet.

Gas Kandy
Johnny Chimpo
Cherry Poppins
Cough Drops
Swiss Miss
Snow Cone
Slurpee Syrup
Monty Python
Lemon Glaze
Georgia Peach

21BDDC79 7D1D 4131 B796 DFE572BBD03E
M

MrGreenGreen

A tester that some guy in a dark alley gave me. I have no source but that doesn't matter right? My belief is if you can't source it, it didn't happen.

Wait I can source that...these beans were given to coot by Dj short at a BOEL BBQ. The BOEL breeding and imports boys ran them for 8 years. Was said to be the best smoke in LA at the time. Grandmother to blueberry. Pure afghan1 x highland blue thai which was later worked into juicy fruit thai, blue moonshine, and blueberry.

20180426 124118
Last edited:
2toughtony

2toughtony

A tester that some guy in a dark alley gave me. I have no source but that doesn't matter right? My belief is if you can't source it, it didn't happen.

Wait I can source that...these beans were given to coot by Dj short at a BOEL BBQ. The BOEL breeding and imports boys ran them for 8 years. Was said to be the best smoke in LA at the time. Grandmother to blueberry. Pure afghan1 x highland blue thai which was later worked into juicy fruit thai, blue moonshine, and blueberry.
Haha you little chump y'all are so sorry cant even read and she my pal came out and said he gave me them y'all blocked mr and delete things . sorry im not a snitch and wont give up my pal just because some kid on here is hurt . yall should really learn to read if you are gonna be internet bad ass

M

MrGreenGreen

Haha you little chump y'all are so sorry cant even read and she my pal came out and said he gave me them y'all blocked mr and delete things . sorry im not a snitch and wont give up my pal just because some kid on here is hurt . yall should really learn to read if you are gonna be internet bad ass
We got the genetics. You don't. Point blank

Top Bottom