What better time than now?

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well heres where we start, 4 clones in solo cups. Hopefully this doesnt turn into a wasted thread on here. I will try to update weekly but between 2 boys, 1 being 7, playing baseball for his school, and my other boy just turned 3 life is crazy right now. Both my tents are currently on 12/12 so im stuck vegging with this light fixture i took out of my bathroom when i remodeled it recently, each bulb is 9.5W, 840 lumens, 5000k screw in household led from home depot. Has been working great so far, they really need to be potted up but the top of my dryer isnt big enough 🤣

They spend the day outside and come inside under my cob job light at night so they are under light 24 hours.

What better time than now
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Now's good. I'll follow along with you. I just got 10 seeds wet a few hours ago, so I'm not far behind. I'm running some IBL Durban Poison reg photos. Whatcha got there?
So this here was my first go round with cloning, i took 3 cuts off each of my outdoor plants. Bubblegum, strawberry lemonade, and 2 white widow phenos. I ended up with 10 rooted clones and only have enough room for 4 mature plants, so i happily gifted 5 away and put 1 right into the flower tent just for shits and gigs. My objective here is to see the difference between buds grown outside and buds grown indoors in a controlled environment.

I have 12 or 13 different strains in my booklet right now just waiting to be grown out so hopefully there will be more to come from me.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I love White Widow. I've grown it so many times now. It's one of the best plants I ever worked with in terms of bringing out minor cannabinoids like THCv and CBG. If you do it right, very complex high. Inside is definitely the way to go for the best bud!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I love White Widow. I've grown it so many times now. It's one of the best plants I ever worked with in terms of bringing out minor cannabinoids like THCv and CBG. If you do it right, very complex high. Inside is definitely the way to go for the best bud!
So you seem the right one to ask, what exactly is THCv? Ive heard it brought up several times in conversations, but i dont actually know what it is 100%

Im wicked excited for this white widow. Ive never grown it before, but ive smoked quite a bit of it. These WW plants seem to be quite resilient, the outdoor white widows are smelling amazing so im pumped for them to finish up.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

So you seem the right one to ask, what exactly is THCv? Ive heard it brought up several times in conversations, but i dont actually know what it is 100%

Im wicked excited for this white widow. Ive never grown it before, but ive smoked quite a bit of it. These WW plants seem to be quite resilient, the outdoor white widows are smelling amazing so im pumped for them to finish up.
Well, I'm not sure how deep you want to go here, I'm a bit of a geek...

THCv

They are the same molecule except one is propyl and one is pentyl. The length of that tail.

Cannabinoids are like keys that fit into locks which are our CB1 and CB2 receptors. These 2 keys are similar, but different enough that they act differently. THCv generally will not get you high except at very high doses. But it does bend the THC high if used together. Most people react with a lower appetite, more energy, and some interesting internal things in your body. It's currrently being reseached for diabetes, Parkinson's, and some other sucky things.

I can go on if you are interested, but it gets deep fast. And that is just the first cannabinoid. Ever hear of THCP?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well, I'm not sure how deep you want to go here, I'm a bit of a geek...

View attachment 1280187

They are the same molecule except one is propyl and one is pentyl. The length of that tail.

Cannabinoids are like keys that fit into locks which are our CB1 and CB2 receptors. These 2 keys are similar, but different enough that they act differently. THCv generally will not get you high except at very high doses. But it does bend the THC high if used together. Most people react with a lower appetite, more energy, and some interesting internal things in your body. It's currrently being reseached for diabetes, Parkinson's, and some other sucky things.

I can go on if you are interested, but it gets deep fast. And that is just the first cannabinoid. Ever hear of THCP?
Well jeez i didn't know cannabis was that deep. But what would any of us know with it being looked down upon for so long. I have never heard of THCP. Ive only ever heard of THCA and THCv.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Well then maybe thats why i like WW so much as i suffer from sever adhd and bipolar disorder.

Thank you for that info.
That's a a tough row to hoe.

I'm not sure THCv is the go to for those in all honesty. It can make you even more jittery.

Also, it takes some work to get it to come out. I used UVB and extra long flowering to get it to be measurable. The good news is you don't need much to have a clear impact.

Pure THCv

FDD83532 1C49 4E1C AF40 BA51C92C181E

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Well jeez i didn't know cannabis was that deep. But what would any of us know with it being looked down upon for so long. I have never heard of THCP. Ive only ever heard of THCA and THCv.
THCP was discovered in 2019. It is 40X more psychoactive than THC. It kinda explains why certain strains like Mendo Purps can test really low on THC and still blast you to the moon.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

That's a a tough row to hoe.

I'm not sure THCv is the go to for those in all honesty. It can make you even more jittery.

Also, it takes some work to get it to come out. I used UVB and extra long flowering to get it to be measurable. The good news is you don't need much to have a clear impact.

Pure THCv

View attachment 1280188
This is all so very new to me. I will definitely have to do some more in depth reading on the matter. Anywhere you could direct me for a good reliable read?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Update. Everyone is doing well, really need to add another 2x4 or 3x3 to my set up as i could really use another veg tent. These girls should be getting transplanted in about a week pending everything plays out right. They definitely need better soil. They were taken from the cloner and put in MG cause i had it laying around, ill never make the same mistake twice lol.
20220919 074300
20220919 074248
20220919 074237
20220919 074207

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Not a very big update as not much has changed with the clones since saturday. Ive sprayed them twice this week with a peroxide solution, (5 parts water 1 part 3% peroxide) because my laundry room humidity is so high i had started to get the beginnings of WPM and i just cant have that going on. Hoping to have these transplanted into 5 gallon fabs by next weekend.

Nesta028

Nesta028

I initially missed your thread. I have two boys (7 and 3) so I know what you are dealing with! Growing is my quiet time 😂. Following along, Good luck with the grow.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I initially missed your thread. I have two boys (7 and 3) so I know what you are dealing with! Growing is my quiet time 😂. Following along, Good luck with the grow.
I never saw your post until now so ha! We're even now🤣 growikg is definitely quiet time for me too. Lights on at 830pm and lights off at 830am. I get all night with the ladies lol.
Anyways, glad to have ya along!

Top Bottom