What better time than now?

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Loking good bro..those big girls have some nice vigor.and those gals you up potted have wicked root systems .going to b some nice looking plants mate..👍
Thank you, the roots actually shocked me cause i wasnt expecting them to be so developed in such a short time. They've just had water since the day they came out of the cloner.

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah they blow me out how quickly they can grow.i have a mate that loves white widow..i gave him couple buds of mac dragon bx1 the other day and he said its near as good as the white widow.that just tells you how highly he rates it..glues him to the couch lol..

Last edited:
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah they blow me out how quickly they can grow.i have a mate that loves white widow..i gave him couple buds of mac dragon bx1 the other day and he said its near as good the white widow.that just tells you how highly he rates it..glues him to the couch lol..
Im looking forward to these. i grew these same cuts outside this summer and wasn't to thrilled, but they didnt fully finish and they frosted twice so im curious how they will turn out in the right conditions with a full finish.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ladies are looking good. Starting to stretch already too.
20221109 193621

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

5 days in the cloner and already shooting roots.
Such amazing plants.
The nasty looking brown stuff just above the roots isnt mold, its cinnamon powder. I use it as a rooting hormone, works great. View attachment 1301765
So, correction, its been 9 days in the cloner i messed up, smoke to much lol.

But anyways, 9 days in the cloner with just cinnamon powder and floraflex plugs, 9 of 15 have roots shooting out the bottom of the tray, and 5 others have baby roots starting at the pod. Id say this was a successful round of cloning

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So far 13 of 15 strawberry lemonade clones are rooted and ready for solo cups or 1 gallon pots, gonna pick the best looking 3 tomorrow or Wednesday to keep for myself and then probably just put the others in the flower tent in solo cups for the extra buds. I always take way more than i need in case any dont make it. Id rather throw clones away than not end up with one at all. Especially with the nasty cat piss funky skunk smell she has, shes worth running a few times id say.

This strawberry lemonade came from a bag i picked up at Best Buds dispensary in maine. I picked up 7 grams from them and ended up with 72 seeds..... havent been back there since then lol. Shitbags.

E

Edinburg

my thoughts exactly, been rideing my Harley Davidson allot, made mistake of buying dirt at Walmart, got 1 small allien berry in a 1gal pot, but bought good dirt popped 3 BEANS and planted yesterday, 2 creme de la chem x forum stomper and 1 plain ol critical, bike parked for winter hoped to ride till December but weather is now cold so added some Star Tron and garaged her, so your right if not now when?

freezeland2

freezeland2

my thoughts exactly, been rideing my Harley Davidson allot, made mistake of buying dirt at Walmart, got 1 small allien berry in a 1gal pot, but bought good dirt popped 3 BEANS and planted yesterday, 2 creme de la chem x forum stomper and 1 plain ol critical, bike parked for winter hoped to ride till December but weather is now cold so added some Star Tron and garaged her, so your right if not now when?
Get yourself a set of Gerbing’s and keep riding. Live free……

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Wish i had myself a Harley. My wife keeps saying id kill myself. Shes prolly right, but ill have one by the time im 30. And yes exactly. If not now, it would be never right?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well, i just sold my mars hydro 4x4 and the wheels and tires off my old honda. So ill be getting a new ac infinity cloudlab 4x4 with another phlizon PL-4500 for myself for an early Christmas present lol.
The wife is gonna be so mad cause shes already upset im taking over the house with grow tents🤣
Ill remind her she was the one who wanted me to grow weed and shell be happy again.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Going to see a buddy of mine 2 hrs away. Lets hope this clone im gonna bring for him makes it all the way. Should be just fine but this is the first time ive put a plant in a bag so idk.View attachment 1303303
Those have quite a root mass for plants so young.....and short......with that mass I'd expect to see trees.....what have you added that would grow out your roots like that???.....I finish small trees at 4 months + old with less roots.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Those have quite a root mass for plants so young.....and short......with that mass I'd expect to see trees.....what have you added that would grow out your roots like that???.....I finish small trees at 4 months + old with less roots.
I actually add absolutely nothing. I use mother earth groundswell soil and feed just water until 4th week of flower. Then they get 5-7ml of fox farm tiger bloom once a week til harvest. Maybe the occasion 5ml of grow big during the first 4 weeks of flower. I really like to keep it stupid simple lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I actually add absolutely nothing. I use mother earth groundswell soil and feed just water until 4th week of flower. Then they get 5-7ml of fox farm tiger bloom once a week til harvest. Maybe the occasion 5ml of grow big during the first 4 weeks of flower. I really like to keep it stupid simple lol
I use just promix sometimes I'll add worm castings but not normally....I'll add some perlite but thats it for my dirt......I use GH 3 part + floralicious. and Monster Bloom for 3 -4 weeks in flower... because that's all I know....My mentor used it and grew great weed so monkey see money do...I added the Floralicious and its helped keep things green and healthy, I tried Silicon but it did squat for me and my use of it may have fked up 1 grow so I ditched it. More me than it I'd suppose...

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Lol I just noticed those roots veining out like my arms when I’m lifting something heavy 🤣 those things are beast

Top Bottom