What better time than now?

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Just fed them for the first time, 15ml big bloom to feed the soil, and 5 ml tiger bloom to feed the plant.
20221213 192530

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

This has been my first indoor run with clones. Ive always been happy with how my plants from seed turn out, but i wish i let these clones veg longer cause im pretty unpleased so far.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Havent watered since tuesday, they will definitely need some at 7 when the lights come on. Not to excited as i found 1 spot of pm yesterday when i was checking them over. Cut the leaf off, washed and sanitized my hands, added another fan, pulled out my dehumidifier, even though im sitting at 42% rh i want it as low as possible. I dont understand why this happens. Second time now in 2 different set ups, cleaned them all down, washed everything, sprayed the tents down with bleach, then alcohol to remove residue. Changed filters, cleaned fans. Thinking there just is not enough airflow.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well, Chopped everything down but the 00 Skunk, mildew 1, Jared 0

Havent seen a spec of mildew on the skunk so i took her out, put her back in veg and since she doesnt have any buds yet, i sprayed with safer brand fungicide. Have ordered dr zymes eliminator as that seems better than the safer brand stuff and will treat once a week as a preventative maintenance plan i just set up.

Just popped 4 MAC F2 regs, 2 Roxanne regs, and 3 autoflowers for something to play with (2 blueberry from ilgm, and 1 fog dog from Atlas) theyll be in 2 gallon pots cause i dont wanna waste the soil lol.

Heres to a better grow this round

Everything was started in floraflex coco peat 40/40 plugs

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Man that sucks about the PM, from my understanding you can bud wash PM away after harvest? Sorry that happened bro

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Man that sucks about the PM, from my understanding you can bud wash PM away after harvest? Sorry that happened bro
Yeah it does but shit happens right. i was gonna keep after it and make some oil like gnick did but i honestly dont wanna take the chances of infecting my veg tent being they are side by side so i decided to cut my losses now and start new stuff.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

That sux man you couldn’t treat it? Doesn’t look to bad from here I’ve seen a lot worse I do like your attitude though if shit ain’t running right ya can waste a bit of time trying to fix it so fk it and start again 👍
I probably could have but i didnt want to chance possibly smoking mildew cause i really only smoke, i dont make edibles or oil or anything like that cause i really just don't have the room. Id love to but just not enough space lol.

I talked with gnick and he convinced me that it was evil shit and hides in the bud and i didnt wanna deal with mold and mildew. Its better this way lol.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I probably could have but i didnt want to chance possibly smoking mildew cause i really only smoke, i dont make edibles or oil or anything like that cause i really just don't have the room. Id love to but just not enough space lol.

I talked with gnick and he convinced me that it was evil shit and hides in the bud and i didnt wanna deal with mold and mildew. Its better this way lol.
Yep I agree man đź’Ż

sambapati

sambapati

These clones couldnt be happier and ive just been neglecting the hell out of them. Sitting on my drier, its like 52 in there because i have it closed off and it doesnt get heated until its below zero outside. Either way they are happy and healthy. Havent watered or misted them since i transplanted all the others. This specific cut of strawberry lemonade is super resilient. Will be keeping this one around for a while. View attachment 1304977View attachment 1304978View attachment 1304979
Are you teaching the clones to fold the laundry? Then you'd really have something for sure, Merry Christmas

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Powdery Mildew lives in the air, it's next to impossible to get rid of without filters running and even with them running, spraying for it might be necessary. I seen Jorge Cervantes has a video on bud washing and I've never tried it before this last grow. Worked really well for me. I used a stronger solution, 32 fl oz of hydrogen peroxide/5 gals of water, but he claims just a little bit of H202 in H20 does the job.
https://youtu.be/S7jE7qzfgQs

Of all the problems we deal with as growers, PM is a pretty minor issure IMO. With that being said, nobody wants to consume any more fungal spores than they need to, I get that. It's always sad making the decision to kill plants, but sometimes when you feel it's necessary, you just gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck with the next run! Air movement, low RH, and getting a HEPA air filter running will help reduce the chances of PM showing it's ugly head. Preventive sprays once a week isn't the worst thing either as well as defoliating any dense foliage along the way.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Humidity swings between Fall an winter are tricky for dry and cure, well at least dry,huh. SS

Top Bottom