What better time than now?

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Im sorry to hear that, i thiught mine was bad but Thats still 940 USD..... ridiculous man. Worst part is, my house is 900 square feet, i have 2 kids, 1 kid whos home all day but only watches tv and plays with his battery operated toys, and the other is in school most of the day. I just went back up in tent size to a 4x4, have a 3x3 veg tent too. Turning off 1 100 watt light in veg tent, turned off a 150 watt light in flower tent. shut down my cloning station, turned off my radiant oil heater, giving veg tent 1 more week and thats getting put on my timer for 12/12 with my 4x4 and im just flowering everything i have. Will reasses in the spring.
Yea I should of stated we get our bills every 3 months so it’s prob not as bad as yours at first glance but still high as hell also that is my winter bill to so heaters going in the shed and inside plus lights on earlier using a clothes dryer it all adds up👍 When I first started growing years ago I used 5x600 watt magnetic hps bill was never higher than 650$ times have changed for sure.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yea I should of stated we get our bills every 3 months so it’s prob not as bad as yours at first glance but still high as hell also that is my winter bill to so heaters going in the shed and inside plus lights on earlier using a clothes dryer it all adds up👍 When I first started growing years ago I used 5x600 watt magnetic hps bill was never higher than 650$ times have changed for sure.
Okay so we are pretty much on the same page. At 427 a month, if they charged us every 3 months, id never be able to pay it. Things are wicked rough right now for sure.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well. Was just pissed off and stressed out last night and i couldn't think. My veg tent runs 24 hours so ill be getting another timer to set that on 18/6. Turned off a light in the veg tent, turned off a light in flower tent, turned off my cloning light and just leave my laundry room light on now at 9.5 watts instead of 50. Turned my radiant oil heater off, i will keep growing. Im not gonna let these bills stop me cause ill never start up again with how things are going. With everything i just turned off, i shut down 1800 watts of shit, should bring my bill down like what, maybe 20 bucks? Flippin electric companies.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Dude that sucks so much :( I know winter times those assholes crank up the pricing to offset the energy loads, but they’re getting to the point that is beyond criminal. I hope you can figure a way, maybe some sweet solar panel stations may power enough to run a tent?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Dude that sucks so much :( I know winter times those assholes crank up the pricing to offset the energy loads, but they’re getting to the point that is beyond criminal. I hope you can figure a way, maybe some sweet solar panel stations may power enough to run a tent?
It does indeed, im not throwing in the towel yet, ive just gotta be a power freak from now on. So my new house will have solar for just the grow room, i already had that planned, but right now being in a fkin trailer park..... i cant get solar panels. The park owner doesnt want them in here even if i put them in the roof of the trailer i OWN freeand clear. I cant wait to get away from her grouchy old ass lmao. She doesnt even want a swingset or anything. My kids are so bored in the summer.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I feel bad for my plants. Lights out for the flowering ladies, and its 63 in my room and 62 in the tent and its going to drop more as the days get colder, lights on is 77-79. So they will see anywhere from 15-20 degree drops. Oh well 🤷🏻 life goes on!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
It does indeed, im not throwing in the towel yet, ive just gotta be a power freak from now on. So my new house will have solar for just the grow room, i already had that planned, but right now being in a fkin trailer park..... i cant get solar panels. The park owner doesnt want them in here even if i put them in the roof of the trailer i OWN freeand clear. I cant wait to get away from her grouchy old ass lmao. She doesnt even want a swingset or anything. My kids are so bored in the summer.
Dude I can’t imagine living my one life that miserable! Glad you can get away and somewhere you and your family can have a better living. Hope the best for you bro, you got this!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Dude I can’t imagine living my one life that miserable! Glad you can get away and somewhere you and your family can have a better living. Hope the best for you bro, you got this!
Haha we knew it was gonna be rough here, but we got a hell of a deal on this trailer. 600 bucks, and it came when i needed it the most so we have been trying to make the best of it, even though its pretty dumpy, loud, wicked cold winters, and hot summers.
My wife and i were living in an uninsulated 1971 camper with 2 kids, winter was coming and i got the call from a friend that said this place was for sale. I bought it same day sight on scene, moved in 2 days later, itll be 3 years in February and i cant wait ti be out in the spring.

This building a house in my free time is starting to be a lot of work, driving 6 hours 1 way every 3 days.... really getting old, cant wait for it to be finished. Still a long ways to go. Built the main house 26x36 last summer, now we have to build the other half for the duplex, we were going to do a split floor design because my father in law will be living with us as his ptsd and anxiety are becoming problems for everyday life, but he wants something to himself, not an upstairs downstairs duplex like originally planned.

Dont ever build a house with someone other than your significant other lmfao.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Haha we knew it was gonna be rough here, but we got a hell of a deal on this trailer. 600 bucks, and it came when i needed it the most so we have been trying to make the best of it, even though its pretty dumpy, loud, wicked cold winters, and hot summers.
My wife and i were living in an uninsulated 1971 camper with 2 kids, winter was coming and i got the call from a friend that said this place was for sale. I bought it same day sight on scene, moved in 2 days later, itll be 3 years in February and i cant wait ti be out in the spring.

This building a house in my free time is starting to be a lot of work, driving 6 hours 1 way every 3 days.... really getting old, cant wait for it to be finished. Still a long ways to go. Built the main house 26x36 last summer, now we have to build the other half for the duplex, we were going to do a split floor design because my father in law will be living with us as his ptsd and anxiety are becoming problems for everyday life, but he wants something to himself, not an upstairs downstairs duplex like originally planned.

Dont ever build a house with someone other than your significant other lmfao.
Haha nothing about this sounds easy or fun, but it does sound rewarding. Nothing rewarding in life comes easy, and I am sure you will appreciate it that much more when it’s completed! Keep kicking ass bro!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Haha nothing about this sounds easy or fun, but it does sound rewarding. Nothing rewarding in life comes easy, and I am sure you will appreciate it that much more when it’s completed! Keep kicking ass bro!
It will definitely be rewarding when its all done and i can sit back and just relax. Im friggen 26, 65% disabled, and trying to build a house with 2 other people, both of them are disabled veterans so its been interesting to say the least lmao.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Added LSD and 00 Skunk to the flower tent. Things are about to get crowded and messy, gotta get them going tho or theyll take over a 3x3 when i flip. Lsd is buried in the back middle, skunk is in front of that.
20221209 202336

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Didnt like how crowded it was, so i readjusted. Took out the tote all the solo cups were on, just put them in open places on the floor. I dont care if they beef up like the rest cause theyre just extra smoke for myself.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well. Looks like its time to find myself new soil. Went to buy some today and it has almost tripled in price. Used to be 17.99 for a 1.5 cubic foot bag. Now its 45.99 for that same bag. I can get roots 707 for 35 dollars a 3 cu ft bag so its gonna be that or promix bx at 50 a bale, cause hp is over 100 dollars a bale here.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Im pretty sure it does. I can tell already they gon be some fatties :D
They are like 4 weeks in and i couldnt even wrap my fingers around them if i tried. I havent seen these flower yet other than the one my father in law has but hes such a heavy feeder, nothing ever bulks up cause he has so many issues. He uses gaia green, but feeds them every 2 weeks and waters daily🤦🏻‍♂️🙅🏻‍♂️ ya just cant teach people sometimes. Lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So i have bad nerves in my back, its really been bothering me a lot more now that its cold again. Well about an hour ago i ate 300mg of delta 8 gummies, and just now took 1 hit of some gorilla breath i grew a while back, im melted into my couch and the pain is gone. 🤤

Top Bottom