what clones do you want?

• Thread starter Dr. Detroit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

if you wanna make money get the cali connect genetics.. especially the alien series.. they seem really popular.

or try to get rare strains, people always love those.

i'd say the woody kush (im lookin for that myself) private reserve og, the tahoe, hells angels og, etc. pre 98 bubba, kens gdp, green crack, deep chunk, sour d, Chemdog D, master kush, trainwreck, blue dream, cheese, sour grapes.

all popular and proven genetics.

although most clone places have all the similar popular ones, u could switch it up and seek out some rare, original, super fire shit to set yourself apart from the others.

i would prefer that, im sick of all the same clones everywhere, even if they are bomb.

best of luck.

P

PeteK

Get in touch, would like to talk to you about some stuff I am local to you

S

Steel Erection

I'd love to get my hands on a real deal Sour D cut or a Chemdog #4 or Chemdog D cut. Cut's aren't easy to come by in my neck of the woods. I got some clones from a western state last year. 4 of the 10 "Guaranteed females" turned out to be males and I also came home with mites. But I think I would give my left nut for a few legit cuts from a reliable source. You guys out west are fortunate to have excellent genetics available to you. At least I have a very nice stable of seeds. -SE

Latest posts

Top Bottom