what do you do with your sticks, stems, trunks, and leaves???

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
So?

Right now I cut the stems up so they don't break a contractor trash bag. I fill the bag with stems and leaves, then I let it sit outside so it gets all moldy and fucked up. Then I throw it out like a month later.

Going to a new spot with no "yard", and looking to figure out how to dump this waste as discretely as possible.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I toss 'em in the fireplace or use them as kindling in the fire pit out back. I used to chop 'em up and bury them.

When I do make a run to the dump I do exactly what you do though. I let the bags bake in the sun for a few months though.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

if i let it build up too much i do the same thing let it get moldy and nasty in a bag, clean up the back yard and top off the bag with dog shit. that way at least someone has to dig through it if their on to me lol

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Since I have a small grow its much easier to dump shit... I do kinda like what Cap does... I chop all stems up, crush root balls and bag em along with the leaves... Let it chill for a while and out it goes in the dumpster with other trash added on top..... Black trash bags.... I make sure other trash added is bathroom trash that no one wants to fuck with.. I do this because we have some dumpster divers that hit our bins once an a while........

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
take em straight to the dump in double contractor bags with ona gel in the outer bag.

Do you wear gloves while you do this? :troll:

Seriously guys this is a great thread.

I was thinking of burning but was worried about the smell. I don't live on 10 acres. What about warehouse growers? Where the warehouse growers at???!!!

If you had nowhere to bury it, nowhere to burn it, and no place to process it outside... what will you do with it.

I like what Sealed said about the ona gel. That could be a possibility.

I was thinking a small electric powered mulcher and let it sit a month to turn to moldy compost, then toss in dumpster.

Bannacis

Bannacis

I put them in my compost, roots and all. since I grow TLO-living organics... it recycles with my addition amendments and only gets better.

If I didn't have the compost option and no other, prolly take a drive and throw it a weeded ditch or side of road.
It will just blend in and break down unnoticed.

Once I took some of the early dead leaves and twigs wotnots put them in a paper grocer bag, went to visit some friends at a nearby camping site. took a walk that evening around park and silently slipped the bag onto some unexpected neighbors fire.
It smelled so wonderful in the camp ground... And it also allowed all the secret stoners to light up and not be noticed. Now its a requirement for summer... even upgraded the scrag bag to make it smell even more....:woot:

Cort

Cort

compost... I'd love to turn the stalks into hemp products!!!!!!!!!!!
You mean you dont scrape the fibers from the stalks, toss it on the spinning wheel to make threads so you can hand loom a new pair of jeans? How wasteful can one get?

+2 on the fire. Once you get that fire good and hot small handfuls burn up too fast to stink.
I will also mix it in with other yard waste. Whats a few more dried sticks?

Rootballs are the hard part. If I didnt have access to my bro's apartment's giant trash compactor Id prolly find a spot to bury them.

Top Bottom