what do you do with your sticks, stems, trunks, and leaves???

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
El Cerebro

El Cerebro

better footage for those who like taking shit apart:

lots of sketchy diy vids on youtube too, mostly made from lawnmowers and weedeaters.

Bannacis

Bannacis

+2 on the fire. Once you get that fire good and hot small handfuls burn up too fast to stink.
I will also mix it in with other yard waste. Whats a few more dried sticks?

you throw the bag on the fire, its not a bon fire. just so that the bag catches and it doesn't go poof, all done.
It burns like a leaf pile and I wouldn't call it a stink.... I've done it many times, and its not a small handful.
I have plenty of leaf (pre flower)

Bannacis

Bannacis

you throw the bag on the fire, kind of to the edge. its not a bon fire. just so that the bag catches and it doesn't go poof all done.
It burns like a leaf pile and I wouldn't call it a stink. unless the extra yard scraps have the stink...
I have plenty of leaf to bag (pre flower) of course. its a nice calm night with just a gentle breeze here and there. You can even do it in wood stove inside, if you dare hahaha!

I've seen the handful in a toaster at work. wasn't me, but good idear...
anywhere its hot enough to burn leaf or catch the bag on fire. MIND you that you think of safety first.
Don't want to be stupid...too stupid...

KUSHPILES

KUSHPILES

you throw the bag on the fire, kind of to the edge. its not a bon fire. just so that the bag catches and it doesn't go poof all done.
It burns like a leaf pile and I wouldn't call it a stink. unless the extra yard scraps have the stink...
I have plenty of leaf to bag (pre flower) of course. its a nice calm night with just a gentle breeze here and there. You can even do it in wood stove inside, if you dare hahaha!

I've seen the handful in a toaster at work. wasn't me, but good idear...
anywhere its hot enough to burn leaf or catch the bag on fire. MIND you that you think of safety first.
Don't want to be stupid...too stupid...
HaHa- a time ago in a place that im happily done with, I would burn all waste in the indoor wood stove starting from the wet fan leaves as they were pulled off the tree. (if we started late at night) If not we would burn it all over a couple of late evenings, never had a problem, and dry stalks burn like a dream..

Obviously not smart to be doing this in a city..but if you are secluded or the neighbours are cool, works fine. Ideally a big burn pile outside for me!

Mogrow

Mogrow

i've tried the burning of the stems, leaves. the smell was overwhelming, but damn it smelled good, filled up the whole back yard, kinda freaked me out, had to extinguish quickly. gonna compost and use for mulch in future.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I like to give my duff n woodwork to the local beaver chapter ;)

L

larebowm

youve helped me alot under other names aka fatman41/larebow/larebowm.glad i could help

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Rabits reating weed
takes them a while but they get the job done

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Compost. Add them to a tea might be a good idea...
Tiger trap
I also direct friends to the front door while others are invited to walk around back where this is laying in wait- The stakes are old trunks, dried, hardened in a fire, sharpened with a diamond blade and set... :blackeye: Please, just meet me around back....

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

compost here as well ... for my gardens around the house ... but we also have a compost pick up like garbage too ....

K

kushsmoker30

Compost. Add them to a tea might be a good idea...
View attachment 309356 I also direct friends to the front door while others are invited to walk around back where this is laying in wait- The stakes are old trunks, dried, hardened in a fire, sharpened with a diamond blade and set... :blackeye: Please, just meet me around back....

LOL fuck u may as well put shit on the tips of them stakes, i heard that's what they did in Nam if u got away u still die cuz the shit poison's ur blood stream.:dead:

Latest posts

Top Bottom