What do you REALLY think about selling to dispensaries under the new guidelines

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

I will never sell one bud to a dispensary or the state here or anywhere it might be allowed .when you bring money and taxes into it the people who need the meds the most get screwed if they can not pay ,which it has been my experience for the last 10 years people with cancer and other severe disabilitys don't have money to begin with when you can not work you go broke sooner or later or wind up half starving on social security if you can even qualify. if you want to make money growing and selling on these poor folks I feel sorry for you because you have lost the reason we had medical marijuana without dollars to begin with.i don't fret about people selling weed its your life and you can do what you want with it but don't pretend your growing for any other reason but profit like a lot of people who try to hide in the medical marijuana program and pass their monster grows off as medical shit the only person your fooling is yourself if you think the leo's buy this line when you have so much surplus from your garden you could get half the state high .aloha cls

BrotherGreen

BrotherGreen

the people who need the meds the most get screwed if they can not pay cls
The problem is compassion for the poor. There is none or at least very little.
Our government doesn't care and that's the bottom line.
As a consultant, I have heard all kinds of reasons people grow. My thought is we are all adults here. We should be allowed to do what we want within reason.
I don't have a card but I could easily qualify. I don't buy into the whole medical marijuana bureaucracy but I know it is how alcohol made it out of prohibition so I consider it a necessary evil. Dispensaries are a part of this process and I support what they are doing for me (even though I don't use them).
Everyone should have access to marijuana for medicinal purposes. It is a wonder drug and its prohibition is a crime against humanity. It has taken our ability to treat illnesses ourselves using what used to be an herb that was readily available. The people got the short end of the stick are the poor (something we are used to) because marijuana is no longer as available or affordable (free to pick like any other weed/herb).
This is the reason legalization is so important. The herb needs to be returned to its right to exist in the wild where it can regain its role in the order of things.
Either get creative or make your money doing something else!

B

barefoot

whats the latest kendo......?........

ganj on......................

Top Bottom