What do you think my deficiency is?

• Thread starter Theknowledgeplague
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Which is stated in the document I was reading where h202 doesn't kill enzymes but deactivates certain atoms and certain enzymes
Yup.... best avoid h2o2 with enzymes... there is just no need. And I feel that a good beneficial bacteria and myco compliment them very well.

H2o2 is a past measure that's now outdated imo as there are far better options and understanding

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Here is a bit of an explanation how they work... remember there are many different enzymes that processes different things... its a chemical reaction and that's how synthetic enzymes work... the same way they cause the same reactions... and will continue to do so if they are kept in ideal conditions. Also notice when they talk substrate they are referring to what the enzymes react with... not our soil or coco or water necessarily

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

This is what i am talking about!!! Killer link aqua!!!
Now i have a few questions, dont all living things that "eat" from the soil create enzymes? Say, plants via roots, fungi, and yeasts, they create and exude enzymes that then catalyze the reactions to make the food....Or is it all symbiotic relationships with bacteria? I know fungi produce enzymes....
nothing seems to really eat anything until that food element has been reacted and broken down via enzymatic activity...
So what about the enzymatic properties of compost tea, would a tea have billions of the enzymes that break down the contents of the molasses?
Now what about this; Does a well cultured soil even need the enzymatic or bacterial treatments? Wouldn't it just need the proper inputs, proper soils containing all the proper bacteria and enzymes in order to bloom forward and digest whatever added food stock your feeding? Like your gut biome. Everything for healthy digestion is there already, you must feed yourself properly to maintain healthy levels of those bennies in your gut...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is what i am talking about!!! Killer link aqua!!!
Now i have a few questions, dont all living things that "eat" from the soil create enzymes? Say, plants via roots, fungi, and yeasts, they create and exude enzymes that then catalyze the reactions to make the food....Or is it all symbiotic relationships with bacteria? I know fungi produce enzymes....
nothing seems to really eat anything until that food element has been reacted and broken down via enzymatic activity...
So what about the enzymatic properties of compost tea, would a tea have billions of the enzymes that break down the contents of the molasses?
Now what about this; Does a well cultured soil even need the enzymatic or bacterial treatments? Wouldn't it just need the proper inputs, proper soils containing all the proper bacteria and enzymes in order to bloom forward and digest whatever added food stock your feeding? Like your gut biome. Everything for healthy digestion is there already, you must feed yourself properly to maintain healthy levels of those bennies in your gut...
Many microorganisms produce them. The bacteria in tea produce enzymes and those break the organic nutrients down and make them available.

No need to use unless trying to innoculate a media with a specific type or a media that does not contain.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Many microorganisms produce them. The bacteria in tea produce enzymes and those break the organic nutrients down and make them available.

No need to use unless trying to innoculate a media with a specific type or a media that does not contain.
Can you just get the microorganisms that are at the organic feed store? Or is that stuff crap?

8025DC34 C6AF 4CB1 AA37 18456209EC93
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Can you just get the microorganisms that are at the organic feed store? Or is that stuff crap?
Looks like it does... but without know which specific ones it's hard to say... if you look at microbes like raw microbes... they list the exact species and you can then lookup what each does... I know terp tea includes microbes and specifically ones that make phosphorus and calcium available are a big benefit in organics since those are usually the ones lacking in availability with organics.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

In acidic solutions Fe2+
is oxidized to Fe3+
(hydrogen peroxide acting as an oxidizing agent):

2 Fe2+
(aq) + H
2O
2 + 2 H+
(aq) → 2 Fe3+
(aq) + 2 H
2O(l)
and sulfite (SO2−
3) is oxidized to sulfate (SO2−
4). However, potassium permanganate is reduced to Mn2+
by acidic H
2O
2. Under alkaline conditions, however, some of these reactions reverse; for example, Mn2+
is oxidized to Mn4+
(as MnO
).

Which is stated in the document I was reading where h202 doesn't kill enzymes but deactivates certain atoms and certain enzymes
This is interesting guys. This reaction with iron maybe reversed. Its not saying exactly that i get it. 2 fe2+ to fe3+ which is better for plants? Ill be looking in a little bit. Prolly fe2+..just a guess

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In acidic solutions Fe2+
is oxidized to Fe3+
(hydrogen peroxide acting as an oxidizing agent):

2 Fe2+
(aq) + H
2O
2 + 2 H+
(aq) → 2 Fe3+
(aq) + 2 H
2O(l)
and sulfite (SO2−
3) is oxidized to sulfate (SO2−
4). However, potassium permanganate is reduced to Mn2+
by acidic H
2O
2. Under alkaline conditions, however, some of these reactions reverse; for example, Mn2+
is oxidized to Mn4+
(as MnO
).

This is interesting guys. This reaction with iron maybe reversed. Its not saying exactly that i get it. 2 fe2+ to fe3+ which is better for plants? Ill be looking in a little bit. Prolly fe2+..just a guess
Fe is what we want... im going off memory here but I believe f+3 is not available. Ph can change it to fe+2 and a reaction further reduces it to fe+1 temp,ph and ion exchange are at play... I can't say if enzymes are or not.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

This is why a person should have many different "mother cultures" or whatever they are called. Bacisally get a bunch of different buckets with various components that will grow each microbe and fungi a grower needs indoors. Then you can inoculate based on need and demand. You could seperate them for flowering and veg use. This is what id be doing if i had the room...

I was reading in ca theyre growing mustard seed to use as fertilizer. They put it under anerobic conditions its a freaking nasty smelling foul bucket of shit. Then they introduce air and aerobic bacteria and whatever else that brings it back to useable state. You break it down turn it into food then feed to plants they make a sludge out of it and fed the plants....a guy could do this with every single amendment he or she uses. Then you can culture the bennies that asociate to breaking those amendments down. Freeing them up a bit for the soil to do its thing

This makes sense right? Does anyone know of anyone that does this? It'd be like bakeries and their sourdough master culturethey use. They have a different term for it. Cant remember..lol

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Fe is what we want... im going off memory here but I believe f+3 is not available. Ph can change it to fe+2 and a reaction further reduces it to fe+1 temp,ph and ion exchange are at play... I can't say if enzymes are or not.
H202 is at play converting fe2+ to 3+ that might reverse under alkaline conditions im not sure..i got that off wikipedia....i trust that site for science anything else is iffy...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

H202 is at play converting fe2+ to 3+ that might reverse under alkaline conditions im not sure..i got that off wikipedia....i trust that site for science anything else is iffy...
Yes but my understanding is in fe+3 form it's not available to the plant.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is why a person should have many different "mother cultures" or whatever they are called. Bacisally get a bunch of different buckets with various components that will grow each microbe and fungi a grower needs indoors. Then you can inoculate based on need and demand. You could seperate them for flowering and veg use. This is what id be doing if i had the room...

I was reading in ca theyre growing mustard seed to use as fertilizer. They put it under anerobic conditions its a freaking nasty smelling foul bucket of shit. Then they introduce air and aerobic bacteria and whatever else that brings it back to useable state. You break it down turn it into food then feed to plants they make a sludge out of it and fed the plants....a guy could do this with every single amendment he or she uses. Then you can culture the bennies that asociate to breaking those amendments down. Freeing them up a bit for the soil to do its thing

This makes sense right? Does anyone know of anyone that does this? It'd be like bakeries and their sourdough master culturethey use. They have a different term for it. Cant remember..lol
So you can take aerobic bacteria that break down ammonia into nitrate and the there is an anaerobic bacteria that will actually consume the nitrate.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

So you can take aerobic bacteria that break down ammonia into nitrate and the there is an anaerobic bacteria that will actually consume the nitrate.

Should be able to do this with all elements we use. If not the ones needed the most. Just grind everything up real good with a coffee grinder...i started kind of doing this in coffee cans. Alfalfa and coffee grounds it got too gross. Id pull the plastic bag i pushed down it. The shit growing on it made me cough and sick to my stomach...quit doing it..if a person does this. Id do it! wearing lots of gear and a respirator...im not dyin! Cause im talking about somehow breaking down rock salts after grinding. They'd need agitating while the process of breaking them down occurs. One in mind would be langenbinite and only if theres bacterias that can live together and still breakdown the S mg and K in it....the sulfur would probably make it difficult. My guess is its going to need a low ph favoring microbe/s

I can still smell the fishbone meal digesting in my cramped apt....it was worse the shower incident i had.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I got an email from purecrop1...they are saying i can apply the product to the soil with no need to adjust ph. Even if its 9.5!

No way thats possible i woukdnt even put 9.5 plain water in the pot...wtf! Do i put a chemical in there at that high of a ph....no!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I got an email from purecrop1...they are saying i can apply the product to the soil with no need to adjust ph. Even if its 9.5!

No way thats possible i woukdnt even put 9.5 plain water in the pot...wtf! Do i put a chemical in there at that high of a ph....no!
I wouldn't worry about the ph if the alkalinity is low which I likely is.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I wouldn't worry about the ph if the alkalinity is low which I likely is.
It already fried my feeder roots bud! They say soil drench ok at 9.5ph! That cant be true

My highest ppm feed was 1.8. I dont think that did it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It already fried my feeder roots bud! They say soil drench ok at 9.5ph! That cant be true

My highest ppm feed was 1.8. I dont think that did it
It could be but like I say ph can be deceiving... say like RO then add a drop of acid the ph plummets... but in tap not the same... personally I would test to see how easy it is to influence and if it's not super easy I would ph anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom