What do you think my deficiency is?

• Thread starter Theknowledgeplague
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

I haven't given any supplements for potassium apart from my base nutrient that's why my belief was a lack and for the guy talking about cal/mag.. dude I fixed that issue they be getting cal/mag trust me man
Yeah looks like potassium to me. Are you using a high P fert?

Adding something like potassium silicate would be a good option. They will appreciate the silica also.
I added sillica to my feed today and it's hard to describe but the water was different with this stuff added like if the water was lighter? Maybe I was too high lol

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

I finally got the courage to flip to my HPS light dimmed at 600w and it's literally 5inches from the post and my exaust fan set to medium/high throwing all that hot air outside this won't be an issue till the summer comes I'll bring air into the HPS tent from my cold room and a carbon filter for the bugs/pathogens Ill need to buy another carbon filter just to stay on the safe side and possibly a stronger exaust fan not to have too much resistance going on. (I kept 2 plants to pick from for mother's)
20210223 222033

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

I mixed 1/8tsp in declorinated water I bubbled out for 36 hours
Basically I added microbacter7+cal/mag+sillica in that feeding and when mixed in the calmag I noticed the water was easier to stir if I could be more precise not saying it was odd but I read somewhere that it makes water wetter? I need better explanation of sillica apart from give some in veg and don't give much in flower?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Basically I added microbacter7+cal/mag+sillica in that feeding and when mixed in the calmag I noticed the water was easier to stir if I could be more precise not saying it was odd but I read somewhere that it makes water wetter? I need better explanation of sillica apart from give some in veg and don't give much in flower?
Can you link the silica

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

I'm using RAW sillica which sais on the package it's water soluble
And on an other note remember how I told you I haven't given any potassium supps well the issue is I haven't given them any and the cherry on top of all that is that 4-4-4 is basically ph neutral and the 2-8-4 has gypsum in it.. that said alot to me I'm happy I haven't given them extra gypsum Soo I just fed them a good top dress of 2-8-4 which now I'm strongly thinking about my next run being 50/50 coco/peat Soo I get better nutrient retention apart from that I'm never saying goodbye to coco love the irrigation it has

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

So I have never had to use a tea? I got my system down a long time ago. Ph water to 6.0 - 6.5. Top dress 30-45 days later. Transplant before flower to 7 gallon pots wait a week make the flip have top dress mid flower.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

So next time you should rock up man!!! Coots rock mix is as follows, for every ten gal
1 cup calicum carbonate or oyster shell
3 cups basalt or granite dust
1/2 cups gypsum
that will get you where you want to be, plus tons of Ca and Mg as well as tons of trace elements and basalt is up to 40% silica

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

So next time you should rock up man!!! Coots rock mix is as follows, for every ten gal
1 cup calicum carbonate or oyster shell
3 cups basalt or granite dust
1/2 cups gypsum
that will get you where you want to be, plus tons of Ca and Mg as well as tons of trace elements and basalt is up to 40% silica
I have 2 options for next grow either I start doing a coco/soil mix to have less of a headache or I go DWC which I do have some experience with hydro

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Looks female to me... can you grab some clearer pics?
Definitely I think it's starting to flower cuz of stress? They are like a month and a half and growing white hairs Soo I may go into flower but this I dunno

20210227 063326
20210227 063215
20210227 062900 HDR
20210227 062600 HDR
20210227 055302
Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Yeah female preflowers... is it a photo or auto?
It's a photoperiod, the genetics is Bubba Kush but I think either due to stress or something like that they all forced into showing preflowers, now I have 2 tents and I left 2 girls in the led tent on 18/6 they have hairs too.. can I still clone them? Many top branches don't have hairs

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Yes you can still clone them. Check this thread out;

before you bail on coco.......coco can be a killer media, look at those plants bust, you can achieve insane growth rates with it when done right.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Yes you can still clone them. Check this thread out;

before you bail on coco.......coco can be a killer media, look at those plants bust, you can achieve insane growth rates with it when done right.

coco is a waste of water...lol

You water 3 to 5x a day. Soil you water once every 2 or 3. Coco could very well use 10 to 15x as much water than soil...

Right? Lol seems a recirculation hydro system is what this guy is after...maybe?

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

coco is a waste of water...lol

You water 3 to 5x a day. Soil you water once every 2 or 3. Coco could very well use 10 to 15x as much water than soil...

Right? Lol seems a recirculation hydro system is what this guy is after...maybe?
I'm actually going for a DWC system next run or a RDWC but the question is how would I set this up in a 5×5 tent I don't know if it would be better to run a flood table in my tent or buckets

Latest posts

Top Bottom