What Does It Mean

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

What does it mean when someone feed organic water only?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well theres no such thing as " organic water " as the USDA does not certify water to be organic..

so it means " someone " has no idea what the fuck there talking about, and or no idea wtf there doing :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
It means someone is new to growing and also lacking in common sense. Uneducated to boot. Thread title alone supports my comments.

I kinda have to agree with the guy minus the thread title .. that really didn't have anything to do with anything.

But the subject at hand... Even a non grower like my self could answer it. :\

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

You guys are not very bright,seamaiden has it right!WTH is wrong with you guys,maybe hes from europe or using a phone(sometimes hard to post from)or just a new grower,either way NO reason to attack the guy or call him stupid,the only idiots in here are showing their stripes.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
No one used the word stupid.. no one attacked the guy... jesus check the feelings at the door already..

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Excuse me your right, i should have said,
"has no idea what the fuck there talking about, and or no idea wtf there doing"
or
"It means someone is new to growing and also lacking in common sense. Uneducated to boot. Thread title alone supports my comments."
On second thought it sure sounds like stupid to me,just worded differently dabbie,your out of line(again).

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Here to better explain why, Water its self is not even organic, Its consider inorganic, Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Yes.. Organics are hydrocarbons, Water which does not contain any carbon is there for an inorganic compound.

Excuse me your right, i should have said,
"has no idea what the fuck there talking about, and or no idea wtf there doing"
or
"It means someone is new to growing and also lacking in common sense. Uneducated to boot. Thread title alone supports my comments."
On second thought it sure sounds like stupid to me,just worded differently dabbie,your out of line(again).

Its VERY Basic 101 9th grade chemistry.. Europe to mars, I would like to think most people know what the hell water is..

Camdawg

Camdawg

@LittleDabbie you still off the dabs dude? I like ya bro but you have been a little cutthroat lately.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@LittleDabbie you still off the dabs dude? I like ya bro but you have been a little cutthroat lately.

Perhaps im over using the fuck word, it seems to be implying too much feeling im my posts...

Im honestly not trying to be a dick, but you ask or do silly questions/shit you get that sorta response sometimes..

And Fishwhistle.. you were just judging everyone else in another thread who are you the moral police?

Im sorry but who doned you that power?

If your un happy with my posts you can use the ignore button.

Your passing judgements lately have been out of line..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
And no not off dabs but yes perhaps the added pain lately has made my responses less then carebare in nature, sorry i cant always be in a chipper hold everyones hand mood.

However i and everyone else don't need the passing judgements ;)

I apologize ONLY to the OP if he felt threatend by any of the responses that was not MY intentions... All i ment to do was highlight what a silly basic question this is, Is like asking how to water a plant do you put the water ON the plant or ..? Cause i mean that could after all be taken THAT literal..

I hope my point was made and again to the op im really normally a nice guy so forgive me for ruining your thread on water :D

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

bought some instant water of ebay awhile back
still can't figure out what to put in it....

"What does it mean when someone feed organic, water only?"
i added a simple comma to the op's post .. how friggen hard was that dabbie

gc12... seamaiden was correct... search various super soil posts

fwiw

Top Bottom