What does "OG" stand for?

• Thread starter sogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zoeronerer

defffffffff is...... ocean Grown...grey sculll thanks havent seen that .just know its ocean grown......and some other people i know did afghani female thai male then back to the same thai male the next year in the canyon in escondido wer i grew up.in a giant backyard grow..that was in the 70's. that one started to be called og as well down the line in the 90's because it was so similar to the ocean grown that was going around in finished product in socal . these guys wer brotherhood of light members who spent alot of time in laguna.....just a name anyhow.... i just know alot of these guys wer surfers and smuggler weirdos.......the gangster connotation came later and people used it to market it........to thug's if yer a thug and u want it to be some gangster shit sorry,,hells angels and mafia types grow and still grow alot of it and had special cuts but we all know surfers mexican gangsters and hells angels share biz....alot of the early master smugglers wer surfers and have close ties with the mexican mafia. and the brotherhood(mostly surfers) and hells angels had close ties with biz still do......just the way i see it.... DORA LIVES

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

anyone seen this?

just stirring the pot...

thoughts?

I remember reading the first story...sounds like hes calling rez out...

I dont know how..who were why..Iam glad og kush is here to stay...

by the way...ograskals posts at icmag were deleted...??:mad0233:

S

Sway

theres so many bullshit artists out there the world may never know what OG first stood for and who actually found it. ive heard a lot of different stories now. all of which sound made up.

Z

zoeronerer

hahhah ......ok. im recounting this from childhood most of my pot knowledge came before i smoked it.... people have alot of opinions but i remember when no one had even heard of it and slowly it caught popularity and now its a household name. the internets is funny .......i dont know the other board storys ..just my life and what i seen as a rascal wearing camo and crawling around in the bushes with a fake plastic m16 wen i was 5.....a name is name.... the shits good i still like it, for me that says more than the name. but again surfers rule mee seh!

H

headband707

On the streets they sell the Real Orginal Gangsta Cush for $30.00 gr. for the Ocean Grown it's $10.00 $20.00gr. for Purple Kush it's $10.00. peace out Headband707

Z

zoeronerer

On the streets they sell the Real Orginal Gangsta Cush for $30.00 gr. for the Ocean Grown it's $10.00 $20.00gr. for Purple Kush it's $10.00. peace out Headband707

u meen the streets of santa rosa hahah 707 ? steel road ?
hey if u in rosa u know patty cakes ?? he the man oh and big shouts to water and "for the love".. shouts to my 707 rosa nerds...

....it aint too gangster in "san de la rosa, the ponderosa wer they grow the doja" but im outa this one good luck with yer mystery guys. i was just joke n around with ya....... Zoer FTS TBI SSK.........who buys weed on the block in northern cali???????????? ima get me some nick's lol

A

AlwaysSkunked

OG = "Original"

I believe the term is "OG Gangsta" OG meaning "Original"
thusly OG Kush = Original Kush...:afroweed:

-AS-:icon_cookie:

H

headband707

All three can be really really good atleast they were two years ago lol lol lol.... here but they all died down and got lost ????? not sure where they went more underground I'm sure but they are wicked bud from this there is no doubt!!!!!!!!!! They are all dank as hell you can smell them through the tupperware lol peace out Headband707

S

sogrow

This is funny.So the two most common it seems are Ocean Grown and Original Gangsta "er".I seem to lean towards the Ocean Grown myself after some general research but hey who knows.Seems everyone really has a different opinion.I just think its funny how everyone call everything OG this and OG that and we don't even know what OG means for sure.Maybe its just me lol Swerve....was that a Original Gangsta for you or was that a OoooGggg thats dank....lmao

Whats your guys opinion on this........"
OG Kush, Bubba Kush and The West Coast Dog.
In late '93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the Chem Dog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry(cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold(Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in '95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro". The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of '96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob(beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to Mike(mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late '96 Mike sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That's where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It's like the Original only more sat in pheno type. Mike sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange county and that cut is called Larry today. It's still around Orange county. Mike sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it.
Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog.
Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba Kush.
Jerry's cubed version of Chem Dog is what I sell as White Mustang."

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Everyone knows it stands for "Ocean Gangsters" , A group of Bloods were breeding off the shores of Catalina on floating barges , They created the strain
It's the same place were they hold the Monkey Knife Fights

H

headband707

The truth is it doesn't really matter what it stands for . What matters is how nice each type of bud is and they all three are as dank as hell. IMHO Orginal Gangsta Kush is the top of the 3 has the biggest bag for the buck. They all remind me of Purple Kush strains, all three are 10's Now someone needs to cross the OG Kush with Trainwreck lol peace out Headband707

H

headband707

"OG Kush with Trainwreck"

It has recently[ghost og x trainwreck fem] been done .
beans are on the back burner...too much on the go for now.

REALLY who ,where ,when ,how lol lol lol Tell me they are not fem seeds??? Have you tried this ? Did you like it ? I bet you did lol peace out Headband707:banana:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I thought is was 'Olive Garden" and dammitt, I'll never eat there again...lol

Tex

M

Monkey

Anyways You got it all wrong... The O in OG Kush really Stands for the O in mOnkey. So in all reality... it is the MGKush.... Monkey Grown Kush... come on already Buy my seeds... The new OG monkeyBeans.... just kidding But seriously....

NEVER TALK ABOUT MONKEY FIGHT CLUB!

Fighting:animal0057:Monkey

H

headband707

Oh that Monkey fight club been dar don dat lol peace out Headband707

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Well if the truth must be told ....
After is Fight Career... He went in to breeding fine cannabis

It stands for Orangutan Grown
rasta_orangutan.jpg

Status