Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monkey

Well if the truth must be told ....
After is Fight Career... He went in to breeding fine cannabis

It stands for Orangutan Grown
rasta_orangutan.jpg

Do not know how you got a picture of my uncle..But that scared me.... that picture is sitting on my wall as we speak.

We must know each other...small monkey world...

and I think your onto a family secret with the Orangutan Grown being the real explaination behind it. I tried to keep it secret but puffNstuff blew our cover....

Monkey:animal0057:

S

sogrow

Whoa...thread outta control.I thought there were moderators on this site??Take your monkey talk to another thread please.

F

FastForward

Whoa...thread outta control.I thought there were moderators on this site??Take your monkey talk to another thread please.

I think it's fair to say the subject has been discussed in great detail - it's probably Ocean Grown unless you want to believe it's Original Gangster, Old Gopher, Orangutan Grown, Oppressive Giggles, Onion Grated, Only Gingers, Orsum Ganja or anything else.... so a few giggles aren't going to cause a riot I hope.

darksideX

darksideX

I think it's fair to say the subject has been discussed in great detail - it's probably Ocean Grown unless you want to believe it's Original Gangster, Old Gopher, Orangutan Grown, Oppressive Giggles, Onion Grated, Only Gingers, Orsum Ganja or anything else.... so a few giggles aren't going to cause a riot I hope.

^^word

H

headband707

I don't know I going to pull out my biggest bong and puff my brains out so duck! here it comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom