What does your forum username mean?

• Thread starter monkeymun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

No kidding right?It's a bit wild wild west this way in terms of how they deal with MMJ.We get a lot of chemical run off in the swamp from hog farms and farms in general but the swamp is holding her own.It's a beautiful place as long as you're prepared.
Va Beach on the boardwalk in the summertime can be a fun time but it is becoming more and more like a police state.I remember hitting the beach there 30 years ago,it was awesome.Nowadays not so much.Hatteras and Ocracoke are my picks now.Hit highway 12,pick a spot,have your own private beach. :)
...yeah, i haven't been in about 5 or 6 years but it wasn't near as nice as i remembered it from back in the 80's, ...i guess i'm not the only thing on the planet suffering from 'urban blight', lol.

...i have to admit though that being old is better than being dead, lol.

peace, bozo

neverbreak

neverbreak

Theo - my best friends dogs sisters name
ne - "New England" - never been there but dig that clam chowder
an - "Advanced Nutrients" - big mike can suck it
donly - means "sad + lonely" - a feeling ive never felt
Z - well Z is the last letter of the alphabet and i think every sentence should end with the letter Z. it only makes sense.Z

and there you have it - theoneandonly Z

rofl pissin myself with laughter! very creative bro. ;)

neverbreak

sticky icky

sticky icky

Cause I grow the
you wanna smoke with your boy Rick James !?!?

vaporedout

vaporedout

the wife made the name up on another site, but the first time the wife and i made vapor brownies, we ate a good amount but it was so good i snuck back in and ate some more :) they were delicious..... and then i had just a bit more.
then i became..................................vapored out :wacky:

Cherrorist

Cherrorist

Where I work a cherror is a cheese induced error normally performed immediately after a crafty tea break spiff, not sure if I make the most errors or smoke the most spliffs but the cherrorist tag sorta stuck. We also make chistakes and a few chuck ups but that's life lol

beaker

beaker

Mine is named after a muppet...........Im going through a Biotechnology program and when My niece asks me what that is, I tell her Im going to become a Scientist.......She gets a puzzled look on her face and says "like beaker the muppet?" lol......Kinda funny.......She's 6.

Beaker

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

... just a guess, but I think its Matanuska Valley Thunder Fuck

ya thats what it stands for. thats what my cut is labeled as well. But i dont know any one that actually got that cut from matanuska valley, its not your ideal vacation spot and the culture is a bit close kept up there-dont like outsiders. MVTF=ATF. In his post, he said he got it from the valley but didnt specify. my buddy is running an ATF cut in the san fernando valley and when someone says "the valley" usually its the sfv, so i was just asking for clarification. maybe we share(d) a similar cut?

Top Bottom