What does your forum username mean?

• Thread starter monkeymun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
foursquare

foursquare

LOLOLOL
That's awesome bro! ^_^
Four has got to get you're world looking crazy...
Two in hit has been my max to date...and that was full on enough!
Power on brother!
Yea i dont get down like that much anymore, more or less when i was a bit younger and i could throw my brain for a loop, now i just prefer some buds and the occasional drink. But i still like to have fun once or twice a year.

madmaster420

madmaster420

Yea i dont get down like that much anymore, more or less when i was a bit younger and i could throw my brain for a loop, now i just prefer some buds and the occasional drink. But i still like to have fun once or twice a year.
FOUR?? Psycho. I love shroomin' way better than dlys. these days. Titration is the key, my man - poco a poco y muy suavecito!:peeking:

foursquare

foursquare

FOUR?? Psycho. I love shroomin' way better than dlys. these days. Titration is the key, my man - poco a poco y muy suavecito!:peeking:
4 is a good dose, with tabs averaging 50 to 80 ug a typical 5 strip probably has 300ug on it. Which is definetly a good dose. I dunno if i would call it psycho. Especially seeing as 300ug was a pretty common dose from what i hear back in the 60's and 70's.

madmaster420

madmaster420

4 is a good dose, with tabs averaging 50 to 80 ug a typical 5 strip probably has 300ug on it. Which is definetly a good dose. I dunno if i would call it psycho. Especially seeing as 300ug was a pretty common dose from what i hear back in the 60's and 70's.
too much for me...i truly enjoy walking in the cow pastures on a dewy morning and collecting some fungus though!

foursquare

foursquare

oh hell yea man, i lived in Bend, OR for 4 years before i moved back to the east coast. We used to go to Astoria and pick fungus, and not the average mushroom that most people have eaten the p, cubes. But in astoria the super mushroom grows called the p, azurecens and the p. cyanecens. They immeadiatly turn a dark blue when you pick them, and they are found in the sand dunes on the beaches. The most beautiful thing to pick the strongest shrooms on the oregon coast, which is one of the most intresting coastal areas ive ever been to.

madmaster420

madmaster420

WICKED! I want to check out the west coast scene sooner or later...Ever tried the truffle varieies? p.tampenesis!!! The philosopher stones as they are commonly known. Awesome.

foursquare

foursquare

I havent ive seen those online, i geuss there a bit harder to grow for the average mushroom grower. I think thats why not many people have them over in the states. Supposed to have a nice mellow trip, i havent eaten fungus in a while either. They look like theyd taste a bit better than normal funguys ( i cant handle the taste makes me squirm)

monkeymun

monkeymun

Dude, stones are way easier to grow than regular shrooms - it's one less step! With cubes you inoculate the spawn, wait for that to colonize, then spawn that to the fruiting substrate for fruiting. With stones you sinply inoculate the spawn and wait. If you want to grow the mushrooms, you can then go on to do the above steps, but the only reason you'd bother is if you want spore prints (good to do for back up). Give it go bro,

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Hey @foursquare! Unfortunately not as of yet... I've been looking for a legitimate CBD cut since I started growing and have yet to find one. For most situations it would be best to find a place or friend who has a confirmed CBD- rich cut, rather than pheno hunting CBD rich strains and trying to get test results after harvest. Always wanted to make some high cbd tincture for my friends and I so that we can get more benefits from these wonderful cannabinoid compounds without having to dab too much or tire out/harm our lungs with smoke all of the time.

madmaster420

madmaster420

Dude, stones are way easier to grow than regular shrooms - it's one less step! With cubes you inoculate the spawn, wait for that to colonize, then spawn that to the fruiting substrate for fruiting. With stones you sinply inoculate the spawn and wait. If you want to grow the mushrooms, you can then go on to do the above steps, but the only reason you'd bother is if you want spore prints (good to do for back up). Give it go bro,
huh?

Top Bottom