What from your opinions is the best tent?

• Thread starter BogartAmungus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

How’s that mars tent working out?
Been some time since I sent it to ya.
Did you use it?
Or is it still in the box?
Sorry to stay..still in the box. I have slowly been getting better, but it has been a bitch.

When I can exercise a bit, I will get it set up, but the doc says none for the moment.
At yrs end, I had to lift my Old Border Collie into the SUV for her last ride:(
I messed up my back pretty good and had to wear a brace. Current;y the brace is off, but any movement starts the pain up again.
Fked up I know, but shit happened.

Kepp89

Kepp89

dont buy zazzy

has shit load of holes and some big enough to actually feel heat leaving the tent from a few inches away

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sorry to stay..still in the box. I have slowly been getting better, but it has been a bitch.

When I can exercise a bit, I will get it set up, but the doc says none for the moment.
I messed up my back pretty good and had to wear a brace. Current;y the brace is off, but any movement starts the pain up again.
Sorry to hear, get well buzz!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you heal up.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you heal up.
TY..The older that I get, the longer the crap takes to heal. Not to mention that I still can't get it thru my thick skull that I an not a youngin anymore. It's when I forget to take it slower, that I get hurt.
Not taking my dog in for her last hurrah was NOT an option that night, and I would do it all over again in a flash..Injury or not.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Thanks for the input guys! I'm new here and yet to get acquainted with you all but I hope you're back gets better soon Buzzz! I have been dealing with a bulging disk for quite a while now. It can be a mother! I will have to check out gorillas.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Just looked at both. Apollo and Gorilla. I will only be growing 4 plants at a time as if I grow more it's a Felony. I think I can get a medical card and grow 5. What size will do 4 or 5 regular plants trained for the mainlin? On average i guess.

quirk

quirk

Just looked at both. Apollo and Gorilla. I will only be growing 4 plants at a time as if I grow more it's a Felony. I think I can get a medical card and grow 5. What size will do 4 or 5 regular plants trained for the mainlin? On average i guess.

Auto Grower here, I used the Gorilla 4x4 w/2ft. extension ( I'm 6'6") for 5 plant grows, running 2 CLW SolarSorms with nary a problem.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I have the smallest Marshydro 28x28x64 and I love it. I can speak to the strength of the zippers, as I have opened that tent possibly thousands of times since October to peek. If I could change anything it would be to have one cinch opening at the bottom, but it totally works.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

I sorry but tent is just a tent. Buy the cheapest one that is in your desired measurements.

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
I got a 5x9 Gorilla w/extentions from Costco in 2016 when they still had the balls to sell 'em. They don't anymore, unfortuntately. But I am buying those black storage bins for a DWC build there.

The tent has held up very well, with multiple crop cycles. I've used those 48" wide mylar insullation rolls to create partitions to isolate the dehumidifier and have a place for the clone rooter. I've tried 8 at once and that was a bit much. 6 is comfortable and 4 lets me split-purpose like I'm doing at the moment.

Top Bottom