What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh man, we've got it coming out of our EARS. I've always thought it's awfully pretty, but lamented that it dries out too much to be useful for much of anything, like furniture. It appears that I was wrong.

Maybe what I have planned today is a new eBay venture...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
this is over 200 bucks on ebay!
ManziBridstand

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, I was just looking at that! We've got the kind that makes the very deep red, burgundy-colored 'bark', but the interior of the wood is lighter with a darker center. It completely loses that burgundy color once it's died, and I honestly don't know if it'll keep it after cutting. But, we've got a fucking truckload of it already cut and leaned up against the fence waiting for the chipper this afternoon.

I am astonished at the prices people are asking, and at what's being offered for sale that people apparently want. We've got some seriously thick logs that won't fit in the chipper, for example, and the wood burns far too hot to use in the zero-clearance, high efficiency fireplace I bought however many years ago it was that I bought it. Burns hot enough to fire high temp ceramics! Anybody have a wood-fired kiln, needs some manzanita?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey, quick question for cat-people. I have one kitty who really likes to try and nurse from me, anywhere she can. I just keep moving her head away until she stops, but it's become a bit of a ritual. Any suggestions? It's creepy.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey, quick question for cat-people. I have one kitty who really likes to try and nurse from me, anywhere she can. I just keep moving her head away until she stops, but it's become a bit of a ritual. Any suggestions? It's creepy.

Ive seen that..it is weird...You just have to wean em i guess..just like your doing keep pushing it away
we had a couple cats that were separated from the mom too soon.
we bottle fed them for a bit. But they sucked their thumbs! So bad their thumbs would swell up!
Dont let that cat near your ear lobes...lol.. or..... maybe try it..its a trip!! ...lmao! :p

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
dab tabasco onto your nipples. that's what i do!
Oh, God, I didn't say she was trying to use MY nipples! LMAO!! Now I'm picturing a guy dabbing Tabasco onto his man-boobs. LMAO!!

Ive seen that..it is weird...You just have to wean em i guess..just like your doing keep pushing it away
we had a couple cats that were separated from the mom too soon.
we bottle fed them for a bit. But they sucked their thumbs! So bad their thumbs would swell up!
Dont let that cat near your ear lobes...lol.. or..... maybe try it..its a trip!! ...lmao! :p
She tries everywhere. My neck, my thighs, my arms, my ears, my armpits, pretty much anywhere she finds skin, which ain't hard this time of year. Her brother does it a little bit, but he's very easily redirected and stops quickly. She just mewls a tiny pitiful mewl and keeps trying. I usually have to move her completely off me to get her to stop.

I once saw a little boy whose thumb-sucking was so bad that all his front teeth had turned 90* to point OUT of his mouth. It was atrocious and horrible to see, I felt so sorry for him. He appeared to be normal, otherwise, but it affected his eating and drinking it was so bad. I've never seen anything like it before. His mouth had a groove in the top of it where his thumb fit perfectly.
No!! That will give the poor baby the shits. It burns, burns, burns....that ring of fire. I am assuming this is a very young kitten, if so a dolls baby bottle other than that push it away.
Naw, she's about 5mos old now, not a very little kitten anymore. When she wants to nurse she drools.

Latest posts

Top Bottom