What Is An Elite Clone Worth?

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

the cut is worth however much the buyer is willing to pay. No cut is worth more than 10-20 bucks to me unless its a really big mom. Guess it all depends on accessibility

420king-MASSES

imvho it all depends on the circumstances of the situation to tober i would barder with the guy and try to trade him some of my cuts and such seamaiden my homegirl you of all people know that we have to look at any given thing from as many perspectives as possible just in the hopes of coming to an honest and reasonable conclusion and to the dude about suckers your absolutley right and theres a sucker born at night just maybe not last nite lol we all have opinions and each opinion is valued here because it was an honest responce to very interesting topic also in my opinion we are all correct

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Let's say you live in a non-friendly (not legal) state. You go to some state fair, flea market, church bazaar, rock concert, farmers market, whatever, take your pick. In a secluded safe corner of the chosen event you meet a grower selling clones from a tent or a van or the back of his car.

The clones are healthy and neatly arranged. Obviously well cared for. The white, Chemdog D, ECSD, Bubba Kush katsu cut, Pure Kush, SSH, C99, OG Kush and Blueberry. You are in the middle of the boondocks. You actually trust the guy and believe they are the real deal. Would you pay $100 a clone?

$100. No problem. A lot more for the ECSD.

I

inline6

If you're selling trays of cuts, 5 each, in 4 inch cubes=10 no matter what strain. If you're selling the strain as its self then whatever someone is willing to pay, 500-5000 id say.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
weres your van at tobar i been looking for it, been to church 3 weeks in a row now!

B

bigbossbud

i think a elite cut is priceless... most people who have them hoard them.. the drawback is the guys with those one of a kind tastey treasures seldom need money. i always imagined if i ever got my hands on something truly special you enter that club... and you then have a bartering chip to trade the other bearers of funk... but than again most experienced growers dont take outside cuts into thier rooms.

the hard truth of elite cuts are they often fall in the NFS "not for sale" category. at any price they are a steal.

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Personally It all depends on the buyer. As a young cannabis connoisseur I can remember offering ridiculous amounts of money for elite cuts. My first economics teacher who couldn't get enough of my Chemdog D would always preach "Trade is Good" and I vouch for that after 5 years of trials and tribulations of building a strain collection. Pop seeds find elites and become a pheno hunter. You will be able to trade and if you aren't is it really worth it to drop more then 5 Bengies on a cut? To each is own.

-Pank Mon

PS: there are only a very few strains I can consider paying money for anymore. Show your passion for growing in your nuggets and make people appreciate your work. You will get gifted more strains then you can imagine.

U

up yours

If I feel like letting it out there my clones are..... FREE! I usually expect a clone or 2 in return to work with.. :)
Same here but also if you really have need free it is it makes for goood karma I think I have paid 1500.00 for a superb ghani not to mention what I would give for a couple cut of perma frost as I lost my seeds imade crossing love potion #1 xperma frost when I sprouted I had 3 phenos and seeds left then cops took everything until I proved I had a right to a permit but my beans were gone and all plants dead longstory short a cut is worth what you'll pay for it simple as that to me a cut of perma is worth a grand to me
For a basketball and co:confused0054:uple babys

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

Let's say you live in a non-friendly (not legal) state. You go to some state fair, flea market, church bazaar, rock concert, farmers market, whatever, take your pick. In a secluded safe corner of the chosen event you meet a grower selling clones from a tent or a van or the back of his car.

The clones are healthy and neatly arranged. Obviously well cared for. The white, Chemdog D, ECSD, Bubba Kush katsu cut, Pure Kush, SSH, C99, OG Kush and Blueberry. You are in the middle of the boondocks. You actually trust the guy and believe they are the real deal. Would you pay $100 a clone?

Of course I would...........................pm me your safe addy.

K

KushMe

HAHAH some peolpe cry about paying $400 for a Tray.

I wouldn't pay $60+ for a single cutting, I usually don't pay for them at all...

And that goes for my circle/friends. I don't charge for clones, I just ask for some headstash in return. hehe

hotRod

hotRod

i think a elite cut is priceless... most people who have them hoard them.. the drawback is the guys with those one of a kind tastey treasures seldom need money. i always imagined if i ever got my hands on something truly special you enter that club... and you then have a bartering chip to trade the other bearers of funk... but than again most experienced growers dont take outside cuts into thier rooms.

the hard truth of elite cuts are they often fall in the NFS "not for sale" category. at any price they are a steal.

I agree

and if you do find an elite (whats the condition of the cut)

nuttso

nuttso

Hmm. Bro's, don't know if somebody really wan't to know my opinion, but if you ask me real elite plants can be found if you select through 10000+ plants. Some dudes crossing og kush with bb and go through 50 seeds aren't getting anything worth called elite. Take a look how nevil & shanti used to search for the mommys.

G

Green Supreme

Those that won't pay just have to go without. I call that settling for something less. Peace GS

I

ibTheMan

if it was a great clone of some dank ass funk(that i could try)without mites or pm, id give up to $500 for 1 clone.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
in all reality as you build up your own collection pretty soon you can just trade one of yours for one of thiers.

southstreets

southstreets

in all reality as you build up your own collection pretty soon you can just trade one of yours for one of thiers.

i 2nd that!!! got all major og elites and chems.. some other rarities... then you just trade straight across!!! its worth an elite for an elite for sure!!! :)

Venom818

Venom818

Just meet the right people and you can get your hands on elite's then like stated before you can trade elite for elite i do have restrictions on some but not on others.

G

Green Supreme

An elite for an elite is still payment, worth it as well I believe. I love to trade. Easiest way to build for sure. Remember though, safety first. Peace GS

Top Bottom